Own Pictures

No pictures of me that are not blurry, too light or where I dont have red eyes:cry:

Here I had just discovered the photo booth program
Photo55.jpg

my attempt at Kase Spaetzle (wrong spelling, Im sure) is on the background.

And this is in Parc Guell, Barcelona:

IMG_3271.jpg

Beave, those westerns are filmed in Spain. Almeria to be precise. But its not the right country for me, I burn too easily :p

Are you full-blooded Spanish? Judging from your photos, I would have had you pegged as a gal native to maybe somewhere like northern France or the British Isles.

I suspect you don't have much trouble blending in with the Scots, eh? :p

Are you full-blooded Spanish? Judging from your photos, I would have had you pegged as a gal native to maybe somewhere like northern France or the British Isles.

I suspect you don't have much trouble blending in with the Scots, eh? :p

Dude! North of France? Absolutely right. My dad's family is from the Basque country, my mum's family was originally from Normandy but settled in the Pyrenees.

I don't blend in with the Scots though- Scottish girls have a tendency to use sunbeds and orange makeup, some of them look a right state :lol:

Dude! North of France? Absolutely right. My dad's family is from the Basque country, my mum's family was originally from Normandy but settled in the Pyrenees.

:cool:

If only physical anthropology were more in vogue these days.. :p

I don't blend in with the Scots though- Scottish girls have a tendency to use sunbeds and orange makeup, some of them look a right state :lol:

Goddamn. They do that shit up there? I thought it was only Americans girls who did that. I mean there are some girls around here that could seriously use some kind of "tanning intervention."

These chicks toaster tan all through their 20's and by the time they're 30 their skin is like leather, but it's like they're oblivious to it and just keep on doing it. And that orange hue that some of those girls get looks absolutely ridiculous!

If a girl has creamy white skin she should embrace it i say. Nothing wrong with it anyway. Hubba hubba.. :D

Yes, when I was working in schools last year, some of my pupils looked like they had loyalty cards for the tanning place and more makeup than I would ever wear- just for going to class. :OMG:

We have a brilliant name for those people who never think they are tanned enough- Tanorexics. They just go for it until their lips look white in comparison to their face. Just not my thing

:cool:

If only physical anthropology were more in vogue these days.. :p

Goddamn. They do that shit up there? I thought it was only Americans girls who did that. I mean there are some girls around here that could seriously use some kind of "tanning intervention."

These chicks toaster tan all through their 20's and by the time they're 30 their skin is like leather, but it's like they're oblivious to it and just keep on doing it. And that orange hue that some of those girls get looks absolutely ridiculous!

If a girl has creamy white skin she should embrace it i say. Nothing wrong with it anyway. Hubba hubba.. :D
Tbh pale = the hot anyhow.

Why do you know what a jail looks like in the inside? :p
:err:

someone decided to apparently be right in my face on this one, taken at ECT last month.

16444058.jpg

and while I am at it, the new ink I got on Wednesday.

100_0730.jpg

Wow! Nice tat. Looks so fresh I would not touch it in case I got ink on my finger. I saw a girl walking out of the tattoo place yesterday on my way to the school. She still had a bit of plastic over her left arm, but man, did she have confidence.

I have been thinking about it... But it will be a while before I find the right part of the body and the right motif. Im not squeamish or anything, I just thing that if something is for life, it should be carefully considered!