Paint

ive never used hairspray either... i like the creepy look of run make up XD i only used it when i drawn in charcoal

omg seriously :erk: hairspray :erk: :lol:

I'm a girl and never heard about that, must be something american!! :p

but well, I'm not such a drama queen/ girly girl, that wants her make up to be perfect etc

American?! I live in South West London, dear.

I personally just use Grease Paint, which you can get anywhere for under $2. It doesn't crack or peel like water-based paint (so no need for hairspray :p) and it'll come off fairly easily compared to some of the other products mentioned here.

The harder question is. . .who do I paint myself as for the New Orleans show tomorrow night? Suggestions welcome! I'm really thinking of painting up as Olli just because Mathias is so overdone :p

EDIT: I think this may be my first post on the Ultimate Metal forums in a few years, yay!

If you keep them open, it would probably hurt. Close them and it's harmless.

... Good point!

I personally just use Grease Paint, which you can
The harder question is. . .who do I paint myself as for the New Orleans show tomorrow night? Suggestions welcome! I'm really thinking of painting up as Olli just because Mathias is so overdone :p

Try a different colour other than red. I once went to see them bright GREEEEEEN and black :)

There's a guy I saw at Download who's been spotted by many who was opposite me at the T barrier during SYL who was green and blue. Legend.

But yeah, I stress again, use cream based (water based) instead of oil based (greasepaint) cause it sticks better and is a lot better for your skin. Also comes off in the shower quicker and doesn't skank your hair.

My friend went out and couldn't find Snazaroo anywhere so got "Backstage" brand face/body paint. I'm going to take a look at it this weekend.

Backstage is absolutley fine, possibly even better. Snazaroo is generally the easiest to find and good value for money.

No fair! I want to go and torment Lettuce! :p

unfortunately it's only BOGOF not BOGTF... and I only have 1 voucher. so you either have to pay full price, or guy buy sweeney todd and convince someone else to come torment lettuce.... either way is fun :D

I saw no other greens in Leeds, although I didn't see many people wearing anything other than their skin.. :eek:

I tried the hairspray trick today. It seemed to have worked a little :D

I definately saw two people in leeds with green, i'm guessing one was you (it helps being on the balcony, great view) and there were three in manc that i saw... i think one of DF's response was "it's shrek!" ten minutes later one of them washed the green off haha