Paint

Yeah, you're supposed to set greasepaint with hairspray or powder, but waterbased is still kinder for your skin!

Yeah, you're supposed to set greasepaint with hairspray or powder, but waterbased is still kinder for your skin!

Damn right it is, I was just making the point that you can't expect greasepaint to stay put if you don't set it ;)

I remember the first time I did my model up as Jadis (from the Chronicles of Narnia) for my practical and having to use so much powder to set the greasepaint she looked like she was standing behind the makeup rather than wearing it :lol:

(But then that's what you get when the school won't pay for decent greasepaint - cheap shit never sets properly, although they did get some decent stuff in after the drama teacher had a go at the head about it)

No, I did not know that. Would have been nice if they had that on the package...
This is why I'm part of the lighting, sound and stage crew rather than being an actual actor.
Whatever. Was still an awesome show. Can't wait for them to headline here sometime.

Well, I know bugger all about lighting and sound engineering, but several years of intensive artsy fartsy training and you learn shiz like Ellie and I do!

Ellie, you gotta check out Charles Fox when you're next in Landan (infact, we can both go!) You'll love it. It looks like it should be selling Gucci jewellery, not "frozen-water-effect-gel" and "lightly minted theatre blood".

Indeed I shall! We shall go and cause havoc together!

Just er...keep me on a lead or something, because I'll probably try to buy the whole place :erk:

Or we could meet up with the people I'm meeting anyway, who can babysit our bankcards while we go and drool in Charles Fox :p

I just had a look at their website and may have squealed a tiny bit*.

*OK, a lot.

I didn't even board it yet... and like I'd care about being surrounded with posers B)
icon_razz.gif

Pfffff make-up, professional, fancy, expensive face-paint? Posers!!! :D :D :D

Get yourself regular, cheap army-paint, are you Vikings or not? XD

YOU DID NOT REAAAAD MY ORIGINAL POST YOU NUMPTY. SNAZAROO IS WELL CHEAP.

And it's not my fault I'm a professional...well, it kinda is but nevermind. It's not like I'm asking you to use alcohol-based with an airbrush innit?