Paradise Lost on Amazon.com

i never actually tried shadow hearts, wanted to give it a try a little while back!

Kindgom hearts is in no way a bad game, its just not everyones cup of tea! Alot of people who LOVE FF Games, refuse to touch it because they hate disney...all well lifes a bitch, which is why we all like taken it in the bumm :D

i never actually tried shadow hearts, wanted to give it a try a little while back!

Kindgom hearts is in no way a bad game, its just not everyones cup of tea! Alot of people who LOVE FF Games, refuse to touch it because they hate disney...all well lifes a bitch, which is why we all like taken it in the bumm :D

You should try Shadow Hearts. The first game is hard for some people to get into but the second game is not quite as enjoyable without first playing the first game because it is sort of a direct sequel. The second game is definately worth a play, but like I said, playing through the first makes the second one that more enjoyable but is not totally necessary.

The third game is not a direct sequel and kind of stands on its own. It has just a little bit of references to the first two games but not enough to ruin it in any way. I only played about 10 or so hours into the third game back when it released. I stopped because a lot of other good games like Suikoden V came out and I kind of lost track of it all. I plan on one day starting it again from the beginning and playing through it fully.

I ended up enjoying II quite a bit and III is looking to turn out the same. The only problem I'm having with it is that I can't seem to figure how to use the summons (espers as they call them). I have a whole assload of them....even the most awesome of all, which of course is Unicorn. Equipped them and everything, but can't figure out how to use them :confused:

After informing the internets of this travesty, I now feel much better.

and if anyone knows about a pain in the ass it'd be you;)

I'll give it a go tonight. I did at one point when pressing random buttons see a flash of this side menu, but it was lost on me after that.

I see it at #193 now, what happened?

I never beat any of the Final Fantasy games except Mystic Quest, because it was for little kids, and FF 1, because I took my time. I came close to beating FF 5, but lost interest and sold my SNES.

I see it at #193 now, what happened?

I never beat any of the Final Fantasy games except Mystic Quest, because it was for little kids, and FF 1, because I took my time. I came close to beating FF 5, but lost interest and sold my SNES.

don't ever play xenosaga then, because it will friggin rape your skills :lol: