purchasing paradise lost

I'm hoping it will be, with all the snafus we've had with release dates, live gigs, tracklistings, etc., I'm hoping that all is well on the merch front. I doubt he has them already, I'm guessing they are probably being pressed as I type this.

I hope to be able to buy it a NYC gig, but we'll see! And I hope there is a secret special edition with an epic track on it because, well, it would be kind of cool! But, I don't think that gonna happen!

I'm hoping it will be, with all the snafus we've had with release dates, live gigs, tracklistings, etc., I'm hoping that all is well on the merch front. I doubt he has them already, I'm guessing they are probably being pressed as I type this.

About as well as it can be. It's not the smoothest thing, but there are definitely some things headed in the right direction.

As long as I can get a T-Shirt from the new album, to wear proudly in the Montreal line up in two month! I will be more than happy. A meet and greet with picture is something that would be nice as well!

Sorry, I out of the subject!

I went to order Paradise Lost at one of Adelaides better music stores (JB in the city) and not only did they tell me that they couldn't find it, but James, the heavy metal guru in there, has quit!!! The person replacing him doesn't have a clue about metal! Guess I'll have to try the Modbury store.

It's probably too good to be true, but according to this the album will be released this coming Monday on Amazon UK! So I've ordered my copy from there along with Devin Townsend's Ziltoid The Omnicient. What do you reckon? :loco:

I went to order Paradise Lost at one of Adelaides better music stores (JB in the city) and not only did they tell me that they couldn't find it, but James, the heavy metal guru in there, has quit!!! The person replacing him doesn't have a clue about metal! Guess I'll have to try the Modbury store.

I went in there and ordered DT's new album, but the SymX one isn't available on their system yet... That's a shame about James, he knew his stuff, but if it's on their system and u go in there and ask them to order it it should be no worries... Just gotta wait a little longer for it to appear on their system... Good store for metal though...

I went in there and ordered DT's new album, but the SymX one isn't available on their system yet... That's a shame about James, he knew his stuff, but if it's on their system and u go in there and ask them to order it it should be no worries... Just gotta wait a little longer for it to appear on their system... Good store for metal though...

wait... hold on... i missed it... WHERE does it need to appear before you can order it?

Well, at least I know it wasn't just me who couldn't order it yet. I think I will be getting the majority of my cd's at the Modbury store though, closer to home, and not so stuffy as the city store... and the metal dude in Modbury knows his stuff almost as much as James.