Paradise Lost Samples

The whole thing is a bit like Nevermore, but only due to the guitar tone, it's in no other way like them, but at first listen that was my first thought/

Serpents Kiss is way better then the new Dream Theater shit. Hearing that song actually made me want to buy the album after having mixed feelings from the samples.

Serpent's Kiss has some very Tool-esque moments throughout the entire song. Some parts sound almost identical to something you'd hear in 10 000 Days.

Where the fuck are you guys getting Nevermore out of this?

Serpent's Kiss has some very Tool-esque moments throughout the entire song. Some parts sound almost identical to something you'd hear in 10 000 Days.

I have no idea how it sounds like Nevermore and I wouldn't know if it sounds like Tool, cause I've never really listened to them.

I'll buy this album as a collector's item mostly cause somehow--aside from "Set The World on Fire" and maybe "Paradise Lost" I just don't like what I'm hearing. :(

I explained that, it's simply the guitar tone, I believe he uses similar methods to achieve his guitar tone. Not a single bit of it sounds like Tool. lol