• That's What You Get

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Ignorance

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Other (please post).

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
add me on msn dude, we can sort it out there, but im definitely up for doing editing and mixing on this one.

Just comped all the tracks and will hopefully be able to upload them tomorrow. Not toooo many dodgy bits I think :)
Is Rapidshare ok? It'd be 5 or 6 different .rar's all up cos I think the max is 100mb per upload. I can't install Dropbox at Uni.. otherwise if you can recommend some other hosting site, that's cool.

Also, I updated the front page with the tempos of each song if you want to start recording before Machinated posts the edited drums.

I see that Machinated is gonna help with editing not to step on anyones toes but id really love to edit decode, am already doing the guitars so it would give me a head start on the processes

unfortunately i cant track anything at all right now...looking for mixing it tho´!

unfortunately i cant track anything at all right now...looking for mixing it tho´!

I'm thinking we should post just one song, as a competition. Then after 2 or 3 weeks, post a poll with everyone's mixes and whoever wins can mix the rest of the songs. That way we get the best mixer, and everyone gets a chance at at least one of the songs.

^ I'll hopefully be able to do them to Dropbox but I'm not sure. The uni computers have problem with all uploading sites, bar Rapidshare (Dropbox doesnt work there either), and I have pretty low bandwidth. I'll sort it out one way or another.

I've sent Machinated the drums for editing. If you guys want to start recording, go along to the original songs - the tempos are on the front page. Otherwise if you want to wait for drums, thats cool too.

Wow good job on the bass man! Just figured out all the little details in the guitar parts tonight so as soon as i get the drums it shouldn't take more then a day or so to get it finished uploaded.

Wow good job on the bass man! Just figured out all the little details in the guitar parts tonight so as soon as i get the drums it shouldn't take more then a day or so to get it finished uploaded.

I drummed along to the original song, so feel free to do the same if you don't want to wait for the edited drums. Tempos are on the front page.

I'm waiting for Drums and Bass before I do my guitar parts on crushcrushcrush.
Morgan are you gonna be able to gief tempo track btw? :)

To everyone contributing..

Can you please send me the links of your tracks in a PM, rather than posting them publicly? Its just gonna make things easier to release the track to be mixed if people don't already have a few different versions of each track on their computer.

Thanks

edit:
haven't listened through the whole song, but the ending fill is still wrong.
http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/324723/decodefill.mp3
is how its meant to go.