• That's What You Get

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Ignorance

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Other (please post).

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some awesome tones here guys, loving the tones on these GUITAR TRACKS. These GUITAR TRACKS sound really really good... I say, THESE GUITAR TRACKS SOUND REALLY REALLY GOOD.

are you trying to say bass tracks aren´t ready? haha I´ll get that´s what you get done by today or tommorrow, you´re doing that one right?

If it isn´t done already of course, I haven´t visited this thread in a while, had to move the gt competition up in my schedule cause I was really late on that, now that it´s done I´ll finally get this done

Would anyone be able to post up separate drop box files of the drum track for LTFB and the bass track or PM me if you don't want it out here on the open? Not concerned about individual drum bits, just a whole drum track and a bass tracks.

thanks man...ive been wanting to get on this project

Darn it, I wanted to it haha.
If I actually owned something other than a POD X3, I would have already done the guitar tracks for LFTB, don't think the POD has quite the kind of DI track quality you guys want unfortunately.

This truly is an amazing idea! I'd love to help. :)

I am not sure how I could help though. I don't own any fancy amps and mics, so I guess the best thing would be to just record the raw guitar sound through my Tascam US-144 DI. Someone else could then reamp it.

My main guitar is currently tuned to Eb, so I could help out with Crushcrushcrush and Let the Flames Begin.

I know other people are already doing these guitar parts, but in case they can't make it, need help, or just don't feel like doing it anymore, I have a lot of spare time and I would love to work on such a project.

Paramore is just such an awesome band. I could think of 10 other songs which would be worth doing easily! I did a YouTube cover of Misery Business a few days back. If you care, [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU3kiKMfRss]check it out[/ame]Played quite sloppy, but you get the idea. Also, read the description; everything added is just for personal pleasure (read: ego :loco:). Song is also played far from original. For a project like this I would ofcourse stick to the song better.

Here's the drum and bass tracks for misery business guys :)

I can upload just drums without the bass and the samples if
anyone's wanting them.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1008186/misery business rythem track.rar

tbh if u dont even intend to lay your own guitar tracks/vocals over this
its still a good listen as a reference or insight.

id love to hear someone put some chunky guitars and some deathmetal
vocals over this mind u :kickass:

Darn it, I wanted to it haha.
If I actually owned something other than a POD X3, I would have already done the guitar tracks for LFTB, don't think the POD has quite the kind of DI track quality you guys want unfortunately.

Sorry dude lol

BTW i should have my tracks uploaded tomorrow night..seems like murphys law has been kicking in in overdrive this week

Here's the drum and bass tracks for misery business guys :)

I can upload just drums without the bass and the samples if
anyone's wanting them.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1008186/misery business rythem track.rar

tbh if u dont even intend to lay your own guitar tracks/vocals over this
its still a good listen as a reference or insight.

id love to hear someone put some chunky guitars and some deathmetal
vocals over this mind u :kickass:

My friend who's on here sent me that backing track as I have been looking for one for ever! Very good backing :headbang:

Heres my redition of it - http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/False_God/music/play732127 (tone needs work, just got GR4 and still playing with it)

Would be glad to help on any other projects :)

Ok, finally worked out how to decently edit drums with crossfades in Sonar. Took about an hour to do all of LTFB. I'll try and do all the tracks and upload mp3s to the front page for people to track to.

Dalinkwent did some guitars for LTFB, but there were some major intonation issues. So either he's gonna have to fix those up or someone else is going to have to do them. Speaking of which, where are all the other tracks of guitars!

edit; LTFB Drums are up on the main page. No toms or bass yet, I'll upload those and the rest of the songs as I get to them. Can I PLEASE get an update on whos all doing what and who can't do what, that'd really help. This has sorta come to a standstill.

Decode is now up. That was a fucking bitch to edit, because of the problems expressed in the other thread I made, and the fact that I had to change a LOT. In LTFB the auto-quantize got 99% of things right.