People who think theyre better than you...

you know, if i meet someone like that, i do the exact opposite of what he/she expects, i just look at them straight in the eyes, and smile a happy smile, because you know what Mah?
WHO CARES what they think?
people like that, are 90% bitter from life and unhappy.
just smile at them, and remember all the grat friends you have, your amazing fiance, and the family who loves you.
("jee Karen can you sound more tacky than this????")

tacky or not, dont forget who is better than who, by NOT doing this to other people.
and take my advice.

:)

Maharet said:
Dont you hate that? dont you hate it when theres some idiot out there saying: "Hey fuck you! im way better than you because of [insert pathetic reason here]!" yeah it bothers me...
how about you?
I do hate it...but it doesn't really affect me cause I don't care what people think or say of me unless it's coming from someone I really care about or trust and if that is the case then I shall have to equate the calculation...:D

yeah i feel you mah i get told that everyday by some dumb wiger id like to shoot in the head with a 12 guage at point blank range and then string him up and use his dead corpse for axe and knive throwing practice

metalskater7 said:
yeah i feel you mah i get told that everyday by some dumb wiger id like to shoot in the head with a 12 guage at point blank range and then string him up and use his dead corpse for axe and knive throwing practice
If instead of a wigger he was a my pals, would you still shoot him or would you hesitate cause it'd be considered as a "hate crime" and you'd get buttfucked in court?

can't shoothim, sure can lynch em though
by the way did you ever download "they breed" by malevolent creation

metalskater7 said:
whatd you think

max you sick fuck lol
I think it's pretty good although one of their weaker albums I guess. Hoffman's voice is a bit weak on this album, his earlier work was better and he also improved on their next albums. I just went to the store and picked it at random, I should have gotten In Cold Blood or Eternal which I hear are great.

NoLordy Capone said:
We know that one well, don't we? *Jabs xeno in the ribs* :loco:
Being one of the lone conservatives on UM, yes, everyone loves to jab me, hate me and think they're better than me :lol: