People who think theyre better than you...

Maharet said:
it doesnt really get to me, it just bugs me..its like, where do these people get off?

they are jealous, they are bitter, and they are unhappy.
The only way to let it out is by looking down at more seccsessful people than they are.
never forget that when somebody makes you feel bad by showing you he/she is better than you- it is only because they are so *small* and so unhappy.

and jamie: remember that guy on the Testament Board? he is the perfect example for that.
unhappy, bored, bitter, jealous, lonely.... just name it.

.......................................*looks at karmic's sig*...............................................HAHAHAHAAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ....HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! .......HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ............AHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Guerrilla said:
I think it's pretty good although one of their weaker albums I guess. Hoffman's voice is a bit weak on this album, his earlier work was better and he also improved on their next albums. I just went to the store and picked it at random, I should have gotten In Cold Blood or Eternal which I hear are great.
yeah i have in cold blood, its heavy as fuck
will to kill is also real heavy eternal same
theyre a bit more melodic on envenomed when bret came back and their still real heavy though
alliance of war is real good to
fine art of murder and 10 commandments also
way to many albums, new one coming out in the summer supposedly to