Perfect Albums

Both BFD and Hammerheart have serious flaws, but Twilight is just bad. There's not a single song on there that's good all the way through. Some good parts in every song, but really bloated songwriting drags it down. Hammerheart is quite stirring, but I can't really give him credit for that considering he just took someone else's recording of Holst and sang over it.

Albums close to fucking perfection:

Alice In Chains - Dirt
Atheist - Unquestionable Presence
Audioslave - Audioslave
Between The Buried And Me - The Great Misdirect
Bloodbath - Unblessing The Purity
Cynic - Focus
Death - Sound Of Perserverance
Katatonia - Brave Murder Day
King Crimson - In The Court Of The Crimson King
Mahavishnu Orchestra - The Inner Mounting Flame
Nevermore - This Godless Endeavor
Opeth - Blackwater Park
Sleepytime Gorilla Museum - Of Natural History
Soilwork - The Chainheart Machine
Spiral Architect - A Sceptic's Universe
Testament - The Formation Of Damnation
The Prodigy - The Fat Of The Land
Tool - Lateralus
Unexpect - In A Flesh Aquarium

Cheerz:headbang:

Operation: Mindcrime is amazing, but it's not quite perfect for me. "I Don't Believe in Love," while a good song, takes the album down a notch for me. I used to love it, but the more I listened to the album the more I found it doesn't really fit (at least, I don't think it does).

I seriously think that Jesus Christ Superstar is utterly faultless. It's almost the only thing I've been listening to in two weeks time.The shining star of my early teens, the opus that pretty much sparked my general interest in music is now back to haunt to me. Wonderful. funky, epic and charismatically performed.I kneel before thy genius. Maybe I should just convert to Christianity.:lol: