Personal Artwork

P1010321.jpg

700 meters altitude.

P1010321.jpg

700 meters altitude.

nice :eek:

i made this one at Austria, we were there for school, and the guy on the pic is a classmate, pretty proud of the picture ><

582093511_5_7fiT.jpeg

i think that this one is pretty nice too

582093622_5_hmEf.jpeg

but i think that every picture made in Austria will be beautiful. that country is gorgeous man

See, when it comes to doig the Final Fantasy VII piece I'm completely undecided on what I'm actually going to do. Ideas I've had so far are just;

- The Turks (all members throughout the compilation)

- Shinra Employees (including every member of the Turks)

- Main Cast (all playable characters from the original game)

- Every character in the entire compilation (This includes all the main characters from the original game, all the characters from Crisis Core, all Shinra employees, every member of the Turks, the remnants of Sephiroth, each design for Shinra military troops, each SOLDIER rank, all members of Deepground, AVALANCHE and the WRO and each design of their respective footsoldiers, and all the main enemies (e.g. Sephiroth and Jenova) from every installment in the compilation and characters like Dyne, Marlene and Denzel who've contributed to the story of the games/film in any way).

I would absolutely love to do the last one but it'd be A1 sized at minimum. On top of that, just drawing it would take a year at least - let alone colouring it as well. Any Final Fantasy VII fans here who can put their thoughts in? That goes for Ol too :lol:

Hahahaha yeah alright... I just typed up a list and as you can see, I highly doubt that I'd be able to do it in under a year or two:

-Main Characters-
Cloud Strife
Barret Wallace
Tifa Lockhart
Aerth Gainsborough
Red XIII (Nanaki)
Yuffie Kisiragi
Cait Sith
Vincent Valentine
Cid Highwind

-Shinra Executives-
President Shinra
Heidegger
Scarlet
Palmer
Reeve Tuesti
Rufus Shinra
Professor Hojo
Professor Hollander
Lucecia Cresent
Grimoire Valentine
Lazard Deusericus
Scientist (Male)
Scientist (Female)
Shinra Employee

-Turks-
Tseng
Reno
Rude
Elena
Veld
Cissnei
Rod
Gun
Shotgun
Two Guns
Martial Arts (Male)
Martial Arts (Female)
Katana
Nunchaku
Knife
Legend

-SOLDIER-
Zack Fair
Angeal Hewley
Genesis Rhapsodos
Sephiroth
Soldier 2nd
Soldier 3rd

-Tsviets-
Weiss the Immaculate
Nero the Sable
Azul the Cerulean
Arch Azul
Rosso the Crimson
Shelke the Transparent

-Shinra Troops-
Infantryman

-Deepground Soldiers-
Infantryman
Sniper
Paratrooper

-AVALANCHE-
Elfe (Felicia)
Sears
Fuhito
Biggs
Wedge
Jesse
Raven
Footsoldier

-Weapons-
Sapphire Weapon
Diamond Weapon
Ultima Weapon
Emerald Weapon
Ruby Weapon
Omega Weapon
Jade Weapon

-World Regenesis Organization-
Shalua Rui
General
Infantryman (Male)
Infantryman (Female)

-Remnants of Sephiroth-
Kadaj
Loz
Yazoo

-Summons-
Chocobo and Mog
Fat Chocobo
Shiva
Ifrit
Ramuh
Titan
Odin
Bahamut
Neo Bahamut
Bahamut Zero
Bahamut Fury
Bahamut SIN
Leviathan
Kjata
Alexander
Phoenix
Hades
Typhoon
Knights of the Round

-Miscillaneous-
Marlene Wallace
Dyne
Denzel
Bugenhagen
Zangan
Jenova

For those too lazy to count, that's 102 seperate characters there - and I've missed out a hell of a lot.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Hahahaha right okay...

So I decided to start tonight - drew up Cloud, no problems. Drew up Barret and had difficulty with his cornros so I opted for his original hairdo instead (also known as the 'Fresh Prine' :lol:). Managed that fine. I get to drawing Tifa and BOOM - straight away I completely fuck up her eyes and mouth. So now I have to start again.

That shit took me two fucking hours to do.

Damn....... Is there a better way to do it than doing it all on the same piece of paper?

No - first of all, I'm a bit of a perfectionist with art. Second, there's fuck all point in doing it on seperate sheets of paper because it won't look as good. And I'd have to make each character bigger to fill up the sheets, which'd take more time and get through more pens (which I'm running short of, and the pens I use can't be bought anymore).

This is going to take a long fucking time...

No - first of all, I'm a bit of a perfectionist with art. Second, there's fuck all point in doing it on seperate sheets of paper because it won't look as good. And I'd have to make each character bigger to fill up the sheets, which'd take more time and get through more pens (which I'm running short of, and the pens I use can't be bought anymore).

This is going to take a long fucking time...

I know this sounds n00bish, but why not draw in pencil and rub out any mistakes? Then you can go over it in pens