Personal Shit Thread version 2.0

I'm not a fan. Why would you go up a poo hole? And more imortantly why would it seem like a good idea to take it. I mean you should suck a turd back up... Not the same things but yeh.

:lol:! I haven't tried anal yet..Its like..something i might wanna try just cuz its anal..nothing more :lol:

Srsly

I have always wondered how to brooch the subject of pumping your G/F in the arse, you can almost imagine it

"erm darling, ye ken ah fancy ye an aw tha', ah wis, ye ken, wondering if eh, ye dinnae need tae say aye mind but, eh, dinnae take it the wrang way like but ah wis eh, wantin tae try something different ye ken, how wid ye, y'know, ah hingmy, plunge mah plunger up ye ken, the oops wrang hole exclaimation some punters wid try an' git awa wi, whit ahm trying tae say is

Wid ye like a cup o' tea doll?

:lol::lol::lol:

Srsly

I have always wondered how to brooch the subject of pumping your G/F in the arse, you can almost imagine it

"erm darling, ye ken ah fancy ye an aw tha', ah wis, ye ken, wondering if eh, ye dinnae need tae say aye mind but, eh, dinnae take it the wrang way like but ah wis eh, wantin tae try something different ye ken, how wid ye, y'know, ah hingmy, plunge mah plunger up ye ken, the oops wrang hole exclaimation some punters wid try an' git awa wi, whit ahm trying tae say is

Wid ye like a cup o' tea doll?

Hello darling, you know that I am attracted to you and all that, I was, you know, wondering....you don't need to say yes you know, don't take this the wron way but I was merely wanting to try something experimental, how would you, you know, insert myself inside your anal passage, well....what I'm trying to say is...would you like a cup of tea my dear?

The best way to go about it is just start putting it in. If she says what are you doing? Stop. You stop. If she doesn't, you don't.

Or you just fucking ask if you and the gf can try it? :lol: cant be that bad right? the worse that can happen is that you don't get laid.

Yeah, I've never done it. I've tried it once or twice when wrecked, but thankfully my girlfriend's always told me to cut it out :lol:

With some girls, using the back door is better than the front door.

Just saying. I think of two instances automatically off the top of my head.

One had a cooch that felt like it had teeth, so I coyly tried her to let me in the back and she, unsurprisingly actually, up for it.

The second time, we were both drunk and afterward I said that was best sex we had and she didn't take it well.

I thought this was a metal forum...

Oh wait, I forgot, sex and metal= best things in the world:lol: (not that I would actually know but hey:))

Yeah this has become a fun thread

I can honestly say that I haven't pumped a girl in the arse, I have never felt that way inclined, I mean, sometimes it's hard enough (No pun here) to get access through the front door never mind the back door