Personal Shit Thread version 2.0

Basically i got mega sloshed... was made to wear a condom and could hardly keep it up. It was horrifying for me. But since I have found out I'm fine. Just not when I'm drunk or suited up.

Alcohol can have this effect. Happened to me with the second girl I ever slept wih. Being pissed and terrified did not a good combination make.

On the suited/unsuited debate... Unsuited every time. Although having said that sometimes you do have to be super careful. I have been dumb in the past but always lucky so far. It's just a hell of a lot better without...

I'm going to have to add my two cents to this. When I'm drunk I have no problems keeping it up, and it actually seems to make me perform better (if that's possible?! :lol: I kid, I kid) ... and I remember trying to use condoms. Can't remember the last time I did...

For me its like...drunk..yeah! i cant get up..like at all!! :lol: and condoms i have used like a couple of times only..i should use em more often but i don't...besides..its nicer without the rubber me thinks ^^

I'm going to have to add my two cents to this. When I'm drunk I have no problems keeping it up, and it actually seems to make me perform better (if that's possible?! :lol: I kid, I kid) ... and I remember trying to use condoms. Can't remember the last time I did...

I am the same, I have no problems keeping it up even when I've had a few swallies, but I will say this however

BEWARE OF THE MINT FLAVOURED CONDOMS

I made the mistake of buying flavoured condoms and I tried to put on the mint one, it brought more than a few tears to my eyes, it nipped like fuck and it ruined the night of passion that my G/f and I had planned, she still laughs at the memory of my despairing comment when looking at my flacid member

"Look at that. it's flat as a fuckin pancake" :cry:

Safe sex is wise, buying flavoured condoms, however, is not

:lol::lol::lol:

Banana ones taste nice, totally nothing like banana however, a friend bought them so I stole one to see how it tasted, then threw a bright yellow condom into the middle of a busy street & gained a heeeeeeeell of a lot of horrified/disgusted looks haha.

Well it'd be more for the ladies than for you, but aye, it tastes okay for a bit, then it's sickening haha. AND for guys, it's tacky, like sticky feeling and nae in a good way for either participant, hahaha.

Yeah, I'll second the comment about the cherry lube. It's TOO sweet! :lol: ...and sticky and icky and, yeah. It does do the job though.

Yeah, I'll second the comment about the cherry lube. It's TOO sweet! :lol: ...and sticky and icky and, yeah. It does do the job though.

The flatmate who gave us it described it (quite comically) as "fucking with pva glue inside you" hahaha, so yeah, whilst I never used it for the intended purpose, I found it way too tacky and sticky so I didn't think it a wise move. It's sweet, which is good, til there's a lot of it haha.