Personal Shit Thread version 2.0

No way. Shaving scares me. I don't even shave my face really :lol: ... though I do trim my burners when they reach colossal proportions. Don't want to look like farmer Jack, do we now.

Yeah, if you're shaving or trimming down there it really fucking hurts if you misjudge things a bit... takes ages to stop bleeding... having said that, it's only polite to trim if you expect your woman to do likewise.

BTW I have been away for 5 days, just back and read this thread, and all I can say is Jeebus H Cripes WTF happened?!

Once Upon A Time... I was trying to nail somebody. And she asked me to go to Blackpool with and and her mates. Basically i got mega sloshed... was made to wear a condom and could hardly keep it up. It was horrifying for me. But since I have found out I'm fine. Just not when I'm drunk or suited up.

I don't think we are. We make light jokes here but it's stuff people secretly want to hear about so they can personally confirm things.

I'll suit if I don't know them. But if I do then USUALLY I'll go without.

Can we make a "How to shave yourself and make sure not to cut it too close" thread so we can keep this for ranting about shitty life problems and what not? :lol: Just a thought!