Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup,I like it :)

mousewings@ 3/4 of a million...that's quite much...... the whole athens with the suburbs is around 3 millions...it's actually scary ....:cry: and yep,i also have these feelings of paranoia....in some specific areas....

Originally posted by Melancholia
yup,I like it :)

mousewings@ 3/4 of a million...that's quite much...... the whole athens with the suburbs is around 3 millions...it's actually scary ....:cry: and yep,i also have these feelings of paranoia....in some specific areas....

It is not a lot of people compared to other cities... it is only about 750,000 people. Hong Kong has 10 times as many people. :)

I still like my city despite its social problems and the extreme weather. There is such a diversity of people here.

Greetings.

Heh, you should all come around here in Québec City (damn, it's like the fourth time I speak about my city today on these forums) ; around 700 000 people too, but it's actually very safe. Girls can walk in the streets drunk and they're not bothered at all. And we have lots of things to offer around here ; you can even sleep in igloos, and I'm not joking :D

@rahvin
well, well... i wish i created that pic myself but actually i didn't, i'm too busy to have such fun, lately *sigh* :cry:

it comes from one of my fav design sites: deaddreamer.com
if you liked it, you can't miss to have a look at the whole site: it's absolutely worthy :)

/me sadly complaining about days not being 48 hours long

@rei toei: i'll check it out right away. to tell the truth, i liked the whole ensemble, not only the desktop image. i thought: hey, that pc looks very sleek and neat and chromatically fascinating and i wish i was able to do that to my pc (or to myself) too, or at least have the general idea of doing it crossing my mind during my typical dull working day, which is not this one because in fact i'm at home since i caught a cold and....
*blinks*

my thoughts tend to get pretty out of control, at times. :oops:

rahvin.

Originally posted by Rei Toei

oh, i'm sorry... maybe a little present could help, hehe ;)

warning: teddybear detected. evacuate area

*rahvin soon finds out what watery-eyed really means*

repeat: warning: teddybear detected!

*rahvin reaches out for something to hug, discovers a wired lightbulb might have different ideas about it*

listen, i told you: f***ing warning! are you deaf or just plain dumb? oh, whatever, i'm not staying here a moment longer

*system overload*

r@4v1--

Oh yeah. I used to use deaddreamer wallpapers back when he was misery.subnet.at... Nowadays I think they're a bit too detailed, high-contrast and busy for a background image... Something more subtle for me...

Since I started to post here again, I might as well show what kind of creature I am ( :cry: )...The quality of the pic isn't so god, so sorry about that...It's a dumb and boring school picture..

Attachments

• zeanra3.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 59
you have to tell me where you got that dre.. :p :rolleyes: ok i'm bored..

might as well post a pic...hrm random...

Attachments

• horse.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 58
Status
Not open for further replies.