Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by astarte
can we skip the picture part? then you'd just have to trust me ;)

it's against the rules. of course, i might turn a blind eye and assume you're not drop-dead gorgeous, merely on the brink of tolerable-looking, but what if one day it turns out we were mislead? it's a risk we could scarcely take, be you of the male, female or miscellaneous persuasion. :)

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin
it's a risk we could scarcely take, be you of the male, female or miscellaneous persuasion. :)
if you define miscellaneous i might find out where i belong :)

@MightyA: shut up :mad: :rolleyes: (<--hehe)

well.... it's relative but shut up anyway :heh:

Originally posted by MightyA
@rahvin: Don't believe her. She is lying.

ah-ha! an unsolicited, anonymous, suspicious, unconfirmed piece of information handed out by someone i've never seen in my life! that's the only evidence i needed! :D

rahvin.

Well... If astarte looks like her avatar, then I wouldn´t put her in the catergory of non-gorgeous...:) Most certainly in the category of beautyfull people... But as it is said, everything is relative, even beauty... Am i rambling? Of course I am.

-phyros (master of ramblings)

now i could be an asshole and spoil all the fun by telling you all where there could be pictures of certain novices of ugliness but i won't:rolleyes:

the voice of ugliness (being a part of the army of ugly [sic]; we have that organisation for some years now and it's constantly expanding...)

@terria ill give you a cookie! :heh:

@astarte yeah if thats you in your avatar me thinks your not in the category of ugly ;)

@phyros ok stop rambling and go have a non-alchoholic beverage, than sing some Rhapsody and dance on the table. That should cure ure case of the ramblins' hehe.

@rahvin hmm me thinks ure getting more paranoid by the minute :err:

The avatar is Angelina Jolie, not me... i only used it 'cause i like the picture.

Anyway, we're not here to discuss this...err... deep shallowness ;)

@astarte... Ahhh /mebeingadumbarse :)

@F_V... No, sorry...don´t drink non-alcoholic stuff, might damage my brain or something, maybe it was my liver? Well, where´s FatherVic when one needs him..? He could explain it...:loco:

-phyros (who is givin´up regarding the hate for emoticons)

Originally posted by Phyros

@F_V... No, sorry...don´t drink non-alcoholic stuff, might damage my brain or something, maybe it was my liver? Well, where´s FatherVic when one needs him..? He could explain it...:loco:

-phyros (who is givin´up regarding the hate for emoticons)

Nah, nah, alcohol does not damage any liver, it's a lie, I am sure... my liver is growing big and strong (oh how proud I feel), only yesterday he told me (driving me home after some parties) he felt alright... Oh well it's kind of expensive, double bus tickets, dresses, and he wants a driving licence for motorbikes and the right to vote (oh, spoiled livers)... but after all it's a babe in arms.... Love him, feed him.

Join the big liver's party and see the world:D

a. drunker (than?)

It's scientifically tested that alcohol, contrary to popular belief, doesn't damage your brain. Unless, of course, you hit your head in the process of drinking :D

Originally posted by astarte
It's scientifically tested that alcohol, contrary to popular belief, doesn't damage your brain. Unless, of course, you hit your head in the process of drinking :D

that's exactly what i keep telling every night to that purple flying hippo, but it just shakes its head and laughs. :)

rahvin.

yeap, we all know alcohol gives the art to distort everything, and the art of rest_in_the_first_place_you_fall (muddy or not).
I've seen so many ppl doing really nasty things when drunk that I'll never be drunk again (wait, I've NEVER been drunk actually :p )
And yeah, I can freak out just with coke (ohhhh just hear that fizzy noise :) )

fathervic (who's mentally drunk by default!)

coke freaks everywhere :p
I am a tea freak it seems.This is the 3rd cup of herb tea i'm drinking today.....
My relationship with alcohol is nonexistant nowadays heheI used to drink a bit in the past and have tasted several drinks (Absolut vodka with orange juice and Amaretto weremy faves). I've never got drunk and i guess i will never will,nor i want to,since i have seen sooo many drunk people,friends of mine etc doing weird things while drunk...hehe i wouldn't like to experience thinks like opening my dirty mind and revealing secrets or crying like hysteric and sharing my pain...cause the very next day i would want to die from shame :eek:

that's it, same on me...
I tend to runaway from everything a) drives me to do things I can't control by myself (talking on control of my own body of course, not about errrr living!) b) I can't have loads and loads i.e. I won't have some vodka because I can't drink a whole bottle c) leads me to neeeeed more!!!! I mean really addictive, I know I'm addicted to coke, to IRC, to this forum, but I can stop and not feeling ehmmm going to die! but you can't stop with some addictions just like that...

soooo no smoke, no alcohol, no drugs for old fathervic and from three months ago no sex (see on what I said on having regular things cut off???)
my smoke is my PC, my alcohol is my coke, my drugs are my Doritos with spicey sause and my sex ehmmm should I say ;)

fathervic (who needs to find some addictions to feel himself human)

edit: Oh, my 700th post :)

:lol: i was serious.... isn't The Discovery Channel a serious scientific source? :confused: ;)

@FatherVic: you can always be addicted to not doing things.. like i'm addicted to not sleep :cry:

hmm I have a penguin that talks to me, I dont drink but it still does, very strange but hes damn nice and likes to play Backgammon.

Im addicted to......erm.......metal me thinks hehe. Cant go a day with out listening to it.

Is it me or does this Blind Guardian song have extremely high replay value?

COKE SUCKS PEPSI ROXXORZ!

Final_Vision: Getting into his car and peeling out down the road.

well :hotjump:
i am feeeeling sooooo excited....it has been snowing since morning and the snow gets more and more and it has started gathering to the ground,so here is a pic i took from my balcony..it's the the view to the garden from above... maybe the pic is a bit lame,but hehe i am not photographer...

hehe excuse my stupid behaviour,but i feel so supreme about the snow :D

C ya later guys
:loco:

Attachments

• hq15.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 276
Status
Not open for further replies.