Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed this was once a picture thread :D

Final_Vision: Who doesnt drink or smoke, but does post useless posts like this one (occasionally ;) )

Originally posted by rahvin

@wildfyr: that was a very accurate essay, prof. wildfyr (ph.d. in systematic hangovers). i wish i could be of more help for your research, in the future. i surely am willing to sacrifice my sobriety in the name of science. :)

ah yes, my ever useful degree from the College of Useless Knowledge. :rolleyes: :lol:

very good then. report to my office at 9:00 am sharp! :D

Originally posted by Final_Vision
Indeed this was once a picture thread :D
Yes, it once was. :D I also posted some really strange stuff. Beauty is a matter of personal taste, so no one should say that they are ugly because someone may find them attractive.

I don't smoke or do illegal drugs even though most people think I am high all the time. I do occasionally drink, as it does make me less nervous. I only have one or two at a time though...

I heard that drinking moderately (as in a glass of red wine a day) is actually good. I hope that also applies to pina coladas and coolers. I love those.

Alcohol is good for you (in moderate amounts).

Mhn..the only pics I have right here are the live gigs ones....
This is me + Niklas Sundin in Roma, a couple of years ago....

Attachments

• dtrm8.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 614
1. Atlantis you are friggen hot! :D

2. Thats the first time ive seen Niklas without shades and just hanging out. Awesome pic.

3. Hmm, seems your not really a "clean the room and computer desk" type man huh phyre? hehe.

atlantis@ you are very beautiful :)

astarte@ come oooon,post a closer post!don't be thaaaaaaaat shy!!!

*feeels the urge to post snowpics,but decides to leave it for some other night ;)*

oh! I wouldn't post my pics with the guys of the band, since I'm drooling on all of them except the ones with stanne, but those are waaaaaaay to obscene to post here.... :cool:

@atlantis: don't you even dare being an eye-catcher beside that beautiful individual! ;)

rahvin. (influenced by eminem's videos, he covers the walls of his room with atlantis+niklas pic, then draws big red crosses over atlantis' figure and replaces it with his own)

Originally posted by rahvin
rahvin. (influenced by eminem's videos, he covers the walls of his room with atlantis+niklas pic, then draws big red crosses over atlantis' figure and replaces it with his own)

Ok ok, you can tell us it's you, don't worry;)

@mel (eheheh, I've seen Athens under the snow on tv...the Acropolis has to be gorgeous, lucky people...:) & final vision:
C'mon people, you're _that_ kind but face the truth: my blonde hair is too short, isn't it?:D

Originally posted by astarte
...and i thought my room was a mess :p

You REALLY should see my room one day - you'd never talk about the mess in your room anymore...

Atlantis: WOW! :eek: I just remembered WHY I wanted to become the next DT-guitarist in the first place. ;)

-Villain (who still can't tell the difference between a guitar and a giraffe, but who will become the next DT-guitarist nonetheless)

Woa! You are posting pics (and it seems I must put myself in que for the proposal to @lantis :) )! Never thought that would happen here, in this decadent, but lovely, board! :lol:
Anyway, contributing!

Just taken pics of meself!

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 409
And number two...

Edit: I know the quality sucks, needent tell me... Or might it really be i look like that freggin´pervert? jaja, anyways...

Attachments

• a2.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 406
Originally posted by Villain

You REALLY should see my room one day - you'd never talk about the mess in your room anymore...

Okay, that was just asking for it...

(Final_Vision: You're... Right ;))

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 329
Status
Not open for further replies.