Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by phyre

Okay, that was just asking for it...

:eek: I can't believe your place looks like that. *mousewings looks at phyre's picture and the picture of the room* :confused: How can you be that attractive and have such a messy (by my standards) room? :)

Why are there so many computers? Do you repair them? :)

@ atlantis: aah that smile! where did you gat that one? :D

@ phyros: the image quality sucks :D

@ phyre: nice room. :D

btw. my pictures of my new year's party are in the make. i hope i get them at the end of the week. hehe.

@phyre- Mess is the face of ingeniousness some say... As for the computers' number, it's a good way not to be in trouble with files lost, windows crashing and so on:)

@vulture culture: the smile? Oh, dentures are the future, ye see...

@phyros: Mhn..it seems it's becoming an exhibitionists catwalk, other than decadent, man!!... ;) Gradens and snow before...then monuments... monuments and people around... ...then just people....slowly private rooms..... soon naked people.... sooner or later .....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
DT XXX board

Originally posted by Phyros
for the proposal to @lantis

Mhn... it reminded me you OWE me something for translating some Göteborgska... don't fake you don't remember...
Facts more than words;) - more than proposals: wedding (= big, valuable etc:D) presents!!!

a

won't comment phyre's room, even I'm really tempted to do it!!!!
@atlantis, that's blond???? seemed redish to me.....too sugar on my blood may be!
@phyros now we want to see you darling ;)

@phyre Sweet jesus! :eek: How the helldo you get around in there! Its funny cause now I picture you in that mess instead of a forest all nice and pretty (erm....the forest......hehe)

@phyros you look strangely suprised.....did someone sneak up on you for that pic? hehe

@fathervic um, me thinks she was being sarcastic.........:D

Hmm theres a que to marry atlantis? How long is it? :D

Originally posted by astarte

that was a shameless attack ;)

Yes, it was. I am an evil, mean rat... *mousewings apologizes for the comment about the lovely place*

I still think that phyre is attractive though. :)

I don't have a digital camera or scanner, so I cannot post pictures of myself...

but for the sake of posting an actual picture... here is the river view of Edmonton, the city where I live. I don't live anywhere near the river valley, but my old high school was there and I could view all the buildings and areas present in the picture.

It is quite pretty, except for the sunlight; I hate the sunlight... :D

Attachments

• river.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 354
Originally posted by atlantis
slowly private rooms..... soon naked people.... sooner or later .....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
DT XXX board
I hope nobody is considering that to be a good idea :s

:p

Originally posted by Final_Vision
Hmm theres a que to marry atlantis? How long is it? :D

Many miles, I can see it from my window. My secretary will reserve some visitations, if you need any. On the merchandise page you can buy pictures of mine or little votive statues.
To book miracles you have to wait some long time, though.

@lant-IS, humble as ever:D

-- so angry: I don't see my new avatar!!!!!! WHYYYYY????--

Originally posted by rahvin
that's me she's talking about there. i'm also big on the whole 'atlantis' fountain of wishes' business and on the statues' black market. ;)
rahvin.

Yes my darling, you finally understood your part in the social order. I am very proud of you. (What about "Atlantis" cards? ehm) ..

Now could someone explain to this poor idiot (I am) why her new avatar is not visualized on the board?
Regards...

Yes my darling, you finally understood your part in the social order. I am very proud of you. (What about "Atlantis" cards? ehm) ..

oh, it's been some time since i first realised what an absolute kick these 'magic kingdom queen - captain of the guards' situations are. i was just waiting to heed thy call (does that sound slightly power-metallish or is it me?). besides, it's also relaxing, what with you being the one with brains (and the looks, of course ;) ) and me just happily chopping heads off and selling tickets the whole day. :)

rahvin. (a bloody stupid henchman by nature)

Originally posted by rahvin
relaxing, what with you being the one with brains (and the looks, of course ;) ) and me just happily chopping heads off and selling tickets the whole day. :)

rahvin. (a bloody stupid henchman by nature)

Mhn.... what if I play the beauty/beast? Being blonde (althought short haired) it wouldn't be difficult... or I could play the beast outside/beautiful inside, but I am not sure my stomach or my liver are _that_ good-looking, at close.

I could play the beast and the beast though, a Hulk shaped girl... mhn...yeah;)

Mhn.... what if I play the beauty/beast? Being blonde (althought short haired) it wouldn't be difficult... or I could play the beast outside/beautiful inside, but I am not sure my stomach or my liver are _that_ good-looking, at close.

but then what would that make me other than the beast/beauty, depending on your choice? that would involve deep, passionate, star-crossed love, or at least a very flirtatious behaviour on both parts. and i'm in it for the hack'n'slash, the adrenalin rush, not for some boring romance.

here, see, you don't want me to have fun. :cry:

rahvin. (whose liver is so good-looking it does a lap-dance every night. with rahvin's lap, that is)

Originally posted by mousewings

Yes, it was. I am an evil, mean rat... *mousewings apologizes for the comment about the lovely place*

I still think that phyre is attractive though. :)

He he, well, I was born attractive, can't do much about it. :p Well, anyways, I kind of like it here, although I WOULD like to keep it tidy, but I can't. Never could.

Status
Not open for further replies.