Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
naaaah,i won't go out,it may be dangerous....the snow is getting thicker and thicker .....
check this out,too.... (another lame pic,sorry but i am soooo excited..it is 10 years since the last time we had so much snow in the filthy Piraeus... :D :D ... )
oh,well i'm shutting up now..... :D

Attachments

• Áíôßãñáöï áðü hq0.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 275
Just me in El Parc Güell (maybe the Güell Park), originally designed and builded by Antoni Gaudí, here in Barcelona.

Attachments

• is this man bender!2.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 269
Me and Master Melon (and Cosco, but you don't know him) in a beautiful town placed in a valley here in Catalunya. I'm the tall blonde man and Master Melon has his beloved Doritos in his hands.

@Pater: Ezpedo q no te impodte, amolcito.

Attachments

• pater&i.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 306
Originally posted by Melancholia
coke freaks everywhere :p
I am a tea freak it seems.This is the 3rd cup of herb tea i'm drinking today.....
My relationship with alcohol is nonexistant nowadays heheI used to drink a bit in the past and have tasted several drinks (Absolut vodka with orange juice and Amaretto weremy faves). I've never got drunk and i guess i will never will,nor i want to,since i have seen sooo many drunk people,friends of mine etc doing weird things while drunk...hehe i wouldn't like to experience thinks like opening my dirty mind and revealing secrets or crying like hysteric and sharing my pain...cause the very next day i would want to die from shame :eek:

shame might not be all you'll want to die from. ;)

Originally posted by Final_Vision
hmm I have a penguin that talks to me, I dont drink but it still does, very strange but hes damn nice and likes to play Backgammon.
I have several penguins. They are my only friends.
COKE SUCKS PEPSI ROXXORZ!

Final_Vision: Getting into his car and peeling out down the road.

JOLT!!!@#*

achm you'll get over it... i experience hangover every weekend so to speak :D doesn't make you more beautiful, but you'll survive it... but as for the shameful situations... alas, you know the german saying: ist der ruf erst ruiniert, lebt's sich richtig ungeniert! ?

hmm.. all this talk about alcohol makes me feel pretty bad.... also reading certain forum i've realized most girls don't smoke or rarely get drunk... i do both quite often

i just noticed how useless this post is :D

astarte. (hmm.. drunk)

Originally posted by astarte
hmm.. all this talk about alcohol makes me feel pretty bad.... also reading certain forum i've realized most girls don't smoke or rarely get drunk... i do both quite often
astarte. (hmm.. drunk)

I don't smoke and don't drink too......

ehm....

I don't smoke.......

better;)

Originally posted by Melancholia
maybe i'll want to die from the hangover ;)

you might. (?) headache, nausea, and vomiting are but a few of the possible after effects of an alcohol binge. and one of the saddest parts about it is that the misery is all self-induced! :err:

for some however, the pleasant effects of the booze buzz are worth the post-binge suffering. i tend to have mixed feelings on that :) and fortunately i only experience the occasional weekend hangover. heh, don't think i'd want to wake up in such a state on a daily basis. ;-)

a benefit of the booze buzz is that it can help extremely shy people loosen up and enjoy themselves in social situations. the tricky part is trying to remain within the frame of moderation, though. :lol: there's an old saying, "Pan métron áriston". ;-)

more often than not that is easier said (or typed) than done. =)

Originally posted by astarte

i just noticed how useless this post is :D

astarte. (hmm.. drunk)
:err:

that was pointless (and sad)... sorry.

@atlantis: your ultimate honesty does save you from whatever ill fate could be bestowed upon you by your own sick, sick behaviour. :D

@astarte: some people here share most of the same habits, so you shouldn't really worry about posting pointless stuff about it. as you can see, we're all replying and remarking how fucked up we are too. ;)

@wildfyr: that was a very accurate essay, prof. wildfyr (ph.d. in systematic hangovers). i wish i could be of more help for your research, in the future. i surely am willing to sacrifice my sobriety in the name of science. :)

rahvin. (who doesn't smoke, either, but definitely makes up for that in other departments)

Originally posted by rahvin

we're all replying and remarking how fucked up we are too. ;)

:err: All? ALL? I'd suggest that mr. Filiberto would from now on speak only on his own behalf. :D

For there definitely are some people here, who are not fucked up at all - just wondering WHO they are... :rolleyes:

-Villain (who doesn't smoke and tries to moderate his drinking, often failing miserably)

PS: Oh, and Melancholia, there's at least one meter of snow just outside my window - you can come and collect some any time you wish. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.