Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: hehe... dead corpses have worms and viruses (it isn't that safe. They are also cold and don't converse very well. It won't be fun. :lol:

I prefer guys who are alive... :)

@siren: you're welcome, my dear :)

@rahvin: nope, yesterday i had rice with mushrooms, salad, a slice of cake and a glass of good red wine :D
today i didn't have lunch at all, though... stomach ache :bah:

@mousewings: i agree with you, living guys are highly preferable to freezed guys but there's a thing at which the last ones excel: they have a preset expiration date :p

Originally posted by NicktheClayman
@Iris, im glad you like it, but dead girls dont say no!!!!

"I never got many dates. Probably as my parents never did like the guys I bought home, even the ones which were still alive."

:lol: (it's something I once said, but not a personal quote) :lol:

Originally posted by Alfred
No, he means he gets madly happy when he listens to Sentenced. :p

Alfred (sighing)

yeah...Happy death metal has that kind of effect on me....
btw, i was´nt even drunk...
:lol:

@rei_toei: here you can find Crunch bars everywhere....if only they weren't soooo charming...I can hear them calling!!!
the cereals were good, but nothing compared to the real bars!!!

@siren: hadn't noticed your new avatar!!! It's a shame, I never got to see new avatars until someone else says so... :cry:
and well at night, dim light, crap webcam, low quality....it all seems pink!!! but well my milkshake was a strawberry one, so it was meant to be pink...what an uncourteous milkshake would it be if it wasn't damn pretty pink!

fathervic (not interested in cold relationships)

oh btw: now that I realize....I always click on the "Post Reply" option, and always forget the Quick Reply stuff..but I think it's a really cool feature :D

Status
Not open for further replies.