Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never had sex and I actually don't plan to do so until I get married. So I am not sure about that. I also have never tried any drugs (except occasional drinks). I do believe drinks, writing, and music are awesome.

Love is a great pleasure, too.

"Love is like oxygen... All you need is love." I think everyone knows where that line is from. :lol:

Love is the dance of eternity according to my beloved Dream Theater.....and actually i think this is the only serious thing they've ever written :p :loco:

Haha, I dunno. I used to be a big fan...when I was 10. Nowadays I'll catch a match or two from time to time, or use a pay-per-view as an excuse to hang out and drink with friends. I guess it's more of a nostalgic-type thing a lot of the time, although it can get really funny sometimes and some of the matches are just plain crazy. Oh yeah, and there's also Lita and Stacy Kiebler...

Here is a picture of me from last summer. Now you finally know what I look like. :D

I hate the sunlight.

Attachments

• mouse.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 99
Originally posted by red_beef
You look cute :D & chubby... :lol:

Umm... thanks...I think. You are not going to lure me to the gingerbread house, right? :eek:

Yeah, that picture didn't look that great. Too much sunlight. :bah: The Hong Kong one didn't turn out too good so I didn't post it. :bah:

Finally I get a look at Mousewings, too you long enough, :) Yeah I need to get more pics of me, goofy pick of me doing silly shit, I have a pic of me drunk and in corpse paint last Halloween, but I need to look for it. :)

Haha...me and my best friend (who is totally not into metal) went to a Halloween party a few years ago as Dead and Euronymous. I even made sure the pictures taken of us were kept as close as possible to the actual pics of everyone's favorite deceased black metalers. Man, I really think I need help sometimes....

Originally posted by mousewings

Umm... thanks...I think. You are not going to lure me to the gingerbread house, right? :eek:

Yeah, that picture didn't look that great. Too much sunlight. :bah: The Hong Kong one didn't turn out too good so I didn't post it. :bah:

You sure have a lot of meat in you. :devil:

Hmmm... Rosted or oven... I can't make up my mind :D

Status
Not open for further replies.