Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mousewings, you've a nice green colour, you seem pretty healthy and foliate.

|ngenius (who jokes with the bushes and trees around mousewings)

mousewings....ehmmmm the dude that took that picture wasn't the best photographer ever....and don't know expected some kind of blackmetalist monster with more arms than usual and two or more heads (not necesarily coming out of the neck) and black tongue....dunno, that's what got in mind according what you previously stated.....glad to see you're not like that... ;)

fathervic (counting his fingers)

:D well if i were mousewings maybe i would get offended....but speaking as melancholia i wouldn't....since sometimes the pics i take are like that :rolleyes:
:cry:

I'm feeling guilty, Mel is right. Soooo:

@Mousewings: The jokes were too easy to made, our desolated neurons can't do anything more. I think you've a groundless shame. You can?... must?... er... should bring us some pics of yourself.

I felt appreciated when mousewings asked FatherVic about me when I "disappeared", that's an important fact in a person, in my opinion, and not stupid considerations about the physical aspect. :)

|ngenius (feeling his brain is tired, his body is tired... so... he's tired)

@mousewings: yes, of course no joke at all was aimed at you in any way. and they were really easy indeed, what with the pic being the way it is and everything. of course you do look cool and nobody here ever questioned that.
let's not mention that if i ever was to post a pic of myself, it'd have to be resized at 500% my natural dimensions just for you to spot me at all. ;) so, as it goes, the empty can is the one rattling the most. :)

rahvin. (all alluminium can)

yea we have YET to see the rahvin master..........I still firmly belive hes a cartoon character with a big claw...........until I am proven otherwise!

@mousewings YES more pics, {insert camera joke here}

@|ngenius and rahvin: :) I wasn't offended at all. I just didn't have time to post yesterday so I didn't respond. The picture does look really weird as there was supposed to be a bird in the trees, but she didn't show up. :)

And @|ngenius, yes I actually missed you. :) I am very glad you are back too.

@rahvin: thanks for saying I look cool. Now you must post pictures of yourself. :)

@FatherVic: It was the birdy who made the picture really weird. She didn't show up in the photo at all. Hehe, I did think a lot of people would believe I look more evil than I actually do. :lol:

@Melancholia: Thanks for the compliment about me looking cool. I will also possibly post a picture of myself that is slightly less strange than this one.

@Thanatos: Thank you... you have seen this picture before. :lol:

@red_beef: I believe I am poisonous, and vampire bats are not part of the basic food groups. :D

FOOD :)

as for mousewings pick....my post was saying nothing but "you look much better than you say in your posts" but in a brainded (TM) way ;)

Attachments

• image265.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.