Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Misanthrope
Arent those heavy? they look like they weight a ton. But i guess they would be usefull to kick someones mouth

they are pretty damn heavy when you pick them up with your hands but when there on your feet,surpirsingly,they dont feel that heavy.heheh and YES,they would be good for kicking the shit outta someone. They have metal plates on the toes hehehe

@ ~Zeanra~:THANKS!

:D

I couldnt wear boots like that, they would jsut be too bulky for me, plus I wear my boots to work also, I have combat boots with a zipper up the side, ill post a pic hehe, eventually.

can someone really walk with that????

well me as usual....will talk about the crap I'm eating :D
this is a bagfull of......SMARTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh yeah!!!!

argh you catalan, you are an advertiser, no need to say that last time i entered the supermarket i bought mostly stuff i see in here :rolleyes:

mmmmmmmmmm ......smarties......
*drool*

grrrr i have nothing interesting here..just some lame "noisetta" chocolates...
( i won't say "no" to them tomorrow though.... :rolleyes: )

I think music is also one of the greatest pleasures of life.

I like drink too, but don't like eating that much (only eat when I need to). Have had a few bad experiences with food... there are also few foods I like.

I'm totally the contrary, I eat more than I shoud...I can't understand why I'm not really fat yet!!! It's a vice, I eat and eat and drink and drink just to make things I'm doing a bit more entertaining....everything seems to be better once you have a mug full of tea or coke on your hands and a bag of chips by your side :)
and yeah, music is another pleasure, literature is another one, art another one, love another one, and I could go on for ages :)

fathervic (a pleasure of life, or may be not :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.