Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rahve: Hahahahahahahahahahahah! Finally our spaghetti-unusual man made act of presence!! I can't believe it.

You won't be the one you were anymore. Do ya realize about the work I should to do to change your image in my mind?! Never mind, I love you both as a beauty and a beast. Mostly as a beast. (Did I say the word "love"?) :loco:

|ngenius (Glad to see Rahvin's hair is longer than he expected)

Edit: I've got photos of Rahvin, Melancholia, Master Melon and mousewings "the bush woman". What about the others? Join into my album!!!

@|ngenius: thank you for your... :err: kindness? ;)
i'm sorry about the mental editing work, but you all asked for it, didn't you? :p

glad to hear you love me, my chupi robot friend: so far i've conquered the love of a fair amount of robots and cats. :)

rahvin.

@Nicktheclayman: aww calm down, big boys don't cry.

@rahvin: at least you don't have to grow long hair to cover your ugly face (like me).

@|ngenius: I've posted my pic already.

Ooohhh, it was kindness, I assure you. You know it's hard for me to talk seriously. And if someone asks, I said nothing 'bout I can love. My reputation should survive!

|ngenius (The Beast)

Edit: I'm the chupi one of the left side. :D

|ngenius (Proud of himself)

Attachments

• me&siba.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 40
My interpretation: Your upset these wierdos pulled you to the party and the nut case to the right of you (left of us) has a gun to your back, now this person is off camera so we cant see, sorry catalan :cry:

Damn! I was kidnapped then, and I wanted to send you all a message to make my situation understandable. The criminals realized, the police realized, the priest of the church beside the place I was kidnapped realized... but you all didn't!!! :(

|ngenius (who doesn't know how to cut properly a photo image)

Originally posted by Thanatos
I knew he looked familiar...

rahvin you kinda look like David Beckham!!! only with a tender stare :rolleyes:

/me bows respectfully. you spotted me, thanatos. your family will now live happily in riches beyond dreams of mortal men. ;)

rahvin. (well known all over the world)

AH! I didnt notice Rahvin had posted a pic! You look like you have a very nice house ! NO MORE PICS OF RAHVIN! PICS OF HOUSE! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.