Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep,its from the greatest amon amarth song ever...well....actually...i cant say its my favourite.i love ALL Amon Amarth songs,but that one is espically good :D

a pointless picture but since were on the topic of Amon Amarth AND this is a picture thread heres a pic of me...TOM!

Attachments

• amon.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 45
@rahvin: We finally get to see what you look like. :) You look different from what I imagined you looked like... well, everyone looked different from what I imagined they looked like as well. I think you look a bit like Dave Gray... very cool. :)

@|ngenius: Contrary to popular belief, unlike the other vampire creatures, I don't live in the forest or the garden. I was just visiting the zoo's garden and the evil birds. Neat picture you posted. You are cute.

@D_S: that was a cool picture. :D

Oh, Rahvin, what a tender boy. You look like different-in this photoes- from what I remember you look like.:p :)

Originally posted by serenla
Oh, Rahvin, what a tender boy. You look like different-in this photo- from what I remember you look like.:p :)

:rolleyes:
... and this coming from a 9-posts avatar-less girlie who saw me in rl some 3 hours before that pic was taken.
i'm the butt of a sick joke, although in the photograph it doesn't show. ;)

rahvin.

@Mousewings: And I love you when you're out of mysterious-scary forests and graveyards. And btw: ¿neat? ¿Do ya mean I'm a cow? (Just a joke with the word) :D

@metal thrashin: You look heavier than hell. Nice hall of... of... yourself. :p

@Rahvin: Don't you know who's Dave Gray?!!! Balsphemer...

|ngenius (Who in hell is Mr. Gray?)

David Gray is a guy who makes not so good music (in no offense to mouse, i know your a fan :) ) but he plays what......uh.......like........not sure what ya call it, but its not good, to my ears anyway :p go download a song called Babylon if you REALLY must hear him, but be forewarned, tis not a pretty sight....er sound........

No, he doesn't.

Oh, Rahvin, what a tender boy. You look like different-in this photoes- from what I remember you look like.
I _knew_ he doesn't look like that!!!
rahvin _must_ look like the way i imagined him! :D :p

Siren (everything _must_ be the way i imagine it, doctor said not to argue me on this :cry: )

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.