Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
you :Spam:er!!!!!! Now gives us a bowl of this chupi thing *yummy*

why do i almost always imagine people differently than what they actually look like?
I never imagined Misanthrope to be so big and i don't imply it is un-chupi... :)

well he said so long ago...and thus I imagined him....
and you're right you don't look mexican, but your friend do! :p

fathervic (memories mode on)

Hehehehe yea i know whenever i go to the states and im walking around a store everyone, EVERYONE always starts talking to me in english, not the case with my friends :)

Some of them are so stupid they look actually surprised when i reply on spanish they say wow your spanish is great sir, yea how the fuck they missed that my spanish is perfect and my english sounds like the mexican version of apu...yesh

Misanthrope ( on his usual hate people mood )

haha thats cool my Spanish sounds like someone taking a crap in a lawn mower, so dont think you have it rough :p, now my question for you Misanthrope is how do you like the U.S. ?

And FV is right you look alot differant than I expected but oh well, I bet I look alot differant than everyone thought.

once upon a time i knew spanish, like 2 years ago, but i forgot it all sadly enough and all i can do now is put together incoherent phrases like!

Los Perros tienen los gatos en una machina de escribir

translation: the dogs have the cats in a type-writer

roughly anyway hehehehe :)

well you could always say you are an artist, and that the meaning of words is relative....so we could call you dumbass and still we wouldn't imply nothing wrong ;) :p

fathervic (a wannabe artist)

For more of my pictures:

Here is a picture of a wonderful couple.

The blue guy on the left is Lotney. He was the budgie I was talking about (the one who likes grindcore and metal and hates rap and pop). On the right is Lee. She doesn't like me very much, but I am okay with it. :)

Attachments

• birds.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 37
well now I post my new lover, who stayed with me my last two nights and never never says no to my caresses :)
reitoei and rahvin should watch this pic....

here it is manty :D

fathervic (in love)

Attachments

• image267.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 27
*kisses to Lotney, Lee and Manty* :oops:

i had a blue budgie when i was a kid,so sweet and chupi..and we had taught it to talk some phrases.....
but when one day it flew away :cry: ...we got other budgies but noone was like him :cry:

this manty thing looks uhmmm pleasantly silly ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.