Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm let me see.....
i have The Jester Race (on PDisc,anyone interested? :p ),which i used to like some years ago (but then i grew up :p :p )...and Whoracle (on vinyl),which is ok,nice melodies blah blah but bores the hell out of me....and a bit of Colony and clayman...
and that's all :D

Originally posted by Demonic_Science
oh,and just cause im such i nice guy i guess i'll make my sig pics smaller.I dont want anyone to hate me cause of them :cry:

I hate you because I'm jealous of your big boots, better?

hey Demonic....of course it's not because they're inflames pics....
I asked the same to Poet who had a big pic of himself as signature. So yeah, it's the size.....just read this page where there are 5 post of you and having to see five times the same BIG pics annoys me (and I'm sure many of ppl here)
as for In Flames....I like them quite a lot, but I'm a bit fed up of them being so overrated...I have all the albums and really LOVE Whoracle, but I just don't like their last two albums...I think Bjorn and Jesper are really great pals and specially Jesper, a big master with guitar, but that doesn't mean i like to see them so big so many times....not even if it was a naked pic of Niklas himself :yuk: :p

fathervic (thanks a lot ;) )

well yet another thing to consider is the last UM anouncement which explains that signatures will soon restricted in size due the bandwith they "eat"....glad you're following our wise advices

fathervic ("your confussing words have opened my eyes")

Dude I smoked more joints, bowls, bongs, blunts, then I could have counted, I woke up at 11 am went to eat with some friends and started smoking as soon as the ypicked me up, and didnt stop unitl 4 am, so im really fucking burnt out, yours?

lol! man thats fucking amazing! mine wasnt that good.Basically i went to band pratice and my buddies had 2 blunts rolled up for me.so i burrned those and then went home and slept for a bit lol.Woke up went to my other friends house,did some more burrning then went to sleep again.hahha.i drank a little too

Ah you are indeed the rebel we all figured you to be, EVEN DRINKING! :eek: :p

Anyway, you bent to the will of the non In Flamers! NOOOO oh well, i guess the pics were a bit much hehe, IN FLAMES RULES!

Final_Vision: Always Fortifying with Demonic_Science against the masses :D

Yes, create smaller pictures. I love In Flames. They are cool guys (even if Anders scares even me).

Hmm... unlike some other people I know of. No one here has a sig with five big pictures and a huge paragraph saying how cool their favourte singer or band is...

For the sake of posting some pictures (kinda).

I found some new smilies from another board.

crying.gif
<---crying

wtf.gif
<---wtf?

and my personal favourite:
oink.gif
<---BURN!!!

The above has a weird, but pointless story behind it.

Hope you enjoyed them; also feel free to use them if you wish to(which you probably will not).

Status
Not open for further replies.