Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by |ngenius

A monster from the game here ----->
ganon.gif

That's not "a monster". That, my friend, is Ganondorf, the very root of evil in the magical land of Hyrule. He does not appreciate you calling him "a monster". Beware his wrath!

That cow-killing one reminds me of the movie "Oh Brother Where Art Thou." After seeing that, I find the idea of shooting cows hilarious... hmm.. well, I have thought of it even before the movie (Don't ask me why). It seems even more funny and etched into my mind after seeing the movie.

Uhh... speaking of pictures, I just saw a really disturbing weird one. :cry: It really made me feel creeped out. I don't think I will sleep well tonight... and no, I'm not posting it here...

Okay, I'll describe the picture (or at least try to). It was a picture of a (supposingly) haunted painting showing these two very gloomy looking children staring at the viewer in a dark room. It made my skin crawl and made me feel really uncomfortable when I saw it.

After I looked at it, I read the rest of the description/story under it (I had started reading it and skipped a lot of it to look at the picture)... it said that some people experienced abnormal happenings or feelings just viewing the picture and not to use it as a wallpaper (who would want to though...) or display it around children.

Lesson: always finish reading a description before looking at anything...

I'll PM the link to you and anyone else who wants to see it...

I feel it would be irresponsible of me to just post it here where anyone can see it (even those who are easily disturbed). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.