Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are wires coming out of the object, so i guess it's no bottle of anything or grenade. i wouldn't say it's surely a condenser, no matter how ancient a condenser might be, either, simply because most of it is hidden by the girl's hands. does anyone have a link to pictures of condensers, by chance?

@astarte: don't worry if you find children disturbing, especially when dead, i guess it's rather common. do you want to borrow my teddy, btw? ;)

rahvin. (mentally bruised)

Umm... I didn't even look at the picture for more than half a second or so. I doubt I would find it very disturbing out of this context, if it hadn't been so bloody hyped. The guy who sold a totally unknown painting at eBay for over $1000 must be pretty satisfied.

It looks like a Korn ( :puke: ) cd cover to me...

@phyre: just go find a cheap painting and spread a fancy story about it in the internet and soon you'll be getting the big bucks.

Hmm... well, I know at least one person on this board can create artwork...

I can try to draw a picture... "a very disturbed person created this artwork". As for it being haunted or at least repulsing, I can incoporate a picture of Sloth from the Goonies into the picture. :lol:

"THIS PAINTING MAY OR MAY NOT POSESS SUPERNATURAL POWERS, THAT COULD IMPACT OR CHANGE YOUR LIFE. "

I find that kind of funny

and i don't think it's THAT disturbing, geeze, they make it sound like you're going to have a seizure die of fear or something if you look at it

ah, but they stated very clearly that the only disturbing thing is having it in your own bedroom, which means, incidentally, paying a large sum of money for it. and that is perhaps the most disturbing thing about that portrait, along with the fact that the two children looked totally unapt to provide assistance to someone dying of seizures, whether they have been the reason in the first place or not. :D

rahvin. (may or may not possess a brain)

Status
Not open for further replies.