Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i don't think she looks anything like me in those pics, except one of them, but she does irl :p Which should be good since she's beautiful. Though it's also been said that i look like my other sister who's ugly, but the only thing that me and her have the same is eye color :p (Rusty wanted to add "and alcohol tolerance" here but i'll pass that bit)

Haha, that erm.. lady was an interesting case. I don't know why our secretary and photographer Matti took so many pics of her, maybe because she was so wasted and to be frank, a nutcase... :yell: Nobody knew who she was and where she came from. Looked like a junkie.

Lolita Vampiriá said:
Haha, that erm.. lady was an interesting case. I don't know why our secretary and photographer Matti took so many pics of her, maybe because she was so wasted and to be frank, a nutcase... :yell: Nobody knew who she was and where she came from. Looked like a junkie.
Lady? Elle n'est pas une lady. Elle est un junkie, oui. She probably came from an alley somewhere and wandered into a warm place (the concert hall).

Maybe they took pics of her to symbolise the ugly, disgusting side of life as opposed to the beautiful...

Or just cause she's tres interesting. To say the least. :p :puke:

Wolfman Von Jones said:
Pink is the ugliest color EVER!

Nick

Dude, who the fuck cares... look what the shirt SAYS! ^_^

@Li San: Li dear, a guy who looks good in a pink suit is called a PIMP!! (Except my main man Martin in the above pic) ;)

@Su: Daaaaaang!! Your sister is HAAWT!

Is she single? ;)

Just a pic for Rahvin ;)

kleinemiau.jpg

sponsored by a veterinary (?) journal page

I propose I turn my backyard into a massive death camp, I will call it Koichwitz. In this death camp(which i will disguise as a childrens birthday party so the cops don't get suss on me) I will kill all christians and cats, and especially christian cats.

No one can stop me, FOURTH REICH FIGHTING MEN.

HEIL KOICH.

Status
Not open for further replies.