Piercings/Tattoos?

Tattoos are for sailors and prisioners, that's all I got to say :).

I was kidding, really I don't have nothing against them, but really I'd like to get a piercing, but I can't because I need to look formal because of I'll become a lawyer.

I have 5 piercings, including 2 on belly button and not counting 2 regular earrings on each ear. And a tattoo of a plum tree branch on my ribs.

so where are the others cristina? :cool:

Know who has piercing? Xerxes... from 300. And 300 was GAY!

What did Deron tell you about starting fights? :erk:
trible things are gay

tribbles.jpg

I have 2 holes in my left ear and 1 in my right and I'm going to make another 2 or 3. Well, I had also a piercing in my eyebrow, but unfortunately I had an infection and should throw it out :((( But I'll make it again cuz I loved it very much and can't live without it. I want to have another 2 piercings in the lips... it seems so nice! :)

I got my ears pierced when I was 4. I want to get my tongue pierced eventually. And I'd love to get a pentagram tattooed on my lower back, and somewhere else (though I don't know where yet) I want to get a tattoo in memory of Dimebag Darrell and Jon Nödtveidt.

I would like to get a wicked piercing in my back, though I don't think it's really possible... like a few pins on each side and then there would be a string tying them all together and it would look like a corset... if you see what I mean... But I don't think it's possible and I can't take pain easily so I think I wouldn't be able to keep it for so long...

Of course it's possible.

piercingback_small.jpg

And getting pierced doesn't hurt that much, unless it's like your ear cartilage. You only feel a very sharp pain when the needle is actually going through you, after that, no more pain. But stuff keeps coming out for a long time and you have to clean it constantly, which might be kinda hard to do if you get a corset on your back, unless you have someone to help you.