Piercings/Tattoos?

haha the triforce reminds me of Legend Of Zelda

CaptainObvious.jpg

Hmm...so I have two lobe piercing in each ear(which I rarely keep in), two cartiledge in my right ear, and one n the left, and some other weird ear piercing. Then I have my eyebrow. And no tattoos as of now. I'll probally get one in the near future.

I got one tattoo on my right hipbone and plan on getting another one when I turn 18. My earlobes have holes as well and a piercing in my ear but perhaps I'll have another one, we'll see. My paremts aren't that enthusiastic about piercings, the tattoo was okay cause my mom got one as well (which I think is very cool!)

No piercings, and I never want to get one. I dont see the point.

A tattoo....maybe. Something grim :rofl:

I got one tattoo on my right hipbone and plan on getting another one when I turn 18. My earlobes have holes as well and a piercing in my ear but perhaps I'll have another one, we'll see. My paremts aren't that enthusiastic about piercings, the tattoo was okay cause my mom got one as well (which I think is very cool!)

I was going to get something on my hip bone as well... but then I decided to use the design vertically and have it tattooed on my ribs.

What do you have on your hip? I'd love to see it...:p

Ugh hip/Lower back tattoos =Tramp Stamps.

I have my ear pierced 3 times .I'll get one more in the summer but i don't plane on getting anything else. No tramp stamps/tattoos or piercings for me

I don't really like piercings on the face, because it became very fashionable (at least in my country) and there're like 10 years old girls who have their lips pierced or stuff.. :erk:

thats no reason, why do you think of being 60 when you're in the prime of your life? if you really like it ,you can laugh about it when you're 60 but why regret?If being and old man means that you have to regret everything you did in the past and call it ''growing up''.. well than does life suck balls..
anyway.. no offence meant, that's just my opinion

who said anything about regret?

just imagine the doctor as he is about to administer a colonoscopy; it could make for fun conversation

"so umm... why do you have "metal to the core on your chest?' this coloncam isnt metal..."

if it just points to the left, shouldn't it say "touch this'?