Piercings/Tattoos?

I don't have any piercings and i don't plan on getting any except for my tongue. I love tatoos though. I want Alexi Laiho tatooed onto my fingers in blood red in a pretty font..maybe old english. And i want a big Cradle of Filth tribute tatooed onto my lower back. First, i have to think of how i'm gonna make it. I also want a dragon wrapping around my arm.
well considering the fact that you live in the states that means you will have to wait until you are 18. only 5 more years to go! good luck.

i have 2 earrings in my left ear and one in my right, and im thinking of getting the coat of arms of Russia tattooed on my right arm

Imagen007-4.jpg

It look so much like a fake tattoo that children wear to be cool:lol:

Lady_Laiho said:
Lady Laiho
I don't have any piercings and i don't plan on getting any except for my tongue. I love tatoos though. I want Alexi Laiho tatooed onto my fingers in blood red in a pretty font..maybe old english. And i want a big Cradle of Filth tribute tatooed onto my lower back. First, i have to think of how i'm gonna make it. I also want a dragon wrapping around my arm.

A band tramp stamp, That's even worse than a regular tramp stamp.
And why would u get Alexi's name on your hand. It's not like he loves you, Or even knows you exsist.Oh and getting a band tattoed on you is one of the dumbest ideas for a tattoo ever!

band tattoos don't just represent the people in the band or the stupid "scene" of the music. they represent the music itself. so if Lady Laiho wants a cradle tattoo cuz she loves them so much, i say she should get it.

Oh yeah I forgot you were still a fetus.
You don't know what a Monroe is i'm assuming?
You know how Marilyn Monroe had a mole/beauty mark or whatever on her over her upper lip on the side? I'm getting a peircing there.