Piercings/Tattoos?

Emptifier, you're an idiot. This is a piercing/tattoo topic not a dildo topic. for that i imagine u getting drop kicked:
ghjghjjhg1mm5le5fg.gif

Okay I might be good then.
I'm resistant to pain, I also laughed when I got my other peircings.
My guitarists don't think i should be so resistant to pain...they think its boyish of me...heh.
But yeah, looks cool.

thats no reason, why do you think of being 60 when you're in the prime of your life? if you really like it ,you can laugh about it when you're 60 but why regret?If being and old man means that you have to regret everything you did in the past and call it ''growing up''.. well than does life suck balls..
anyway.. no offence meant, that's just my opinion

I guess different people react differently. Ive spoke to many older people who have had tattoos, my grandad being one of them, as he spent a brief time in the Navy. I can tell you, when he was alive, that he would ALWAYS wear a long sleeve shirt, as he was that ashamed of having a tattoo.

I guess different people react differently. Ive spoke to many older people who have had tattoos, my grandad being one of them, as he spent a brief time in the Navy. I can tell you, when he was alive, that he would ALWAYS wear a long sleeve shirt, as he was that ashamed of having a tattoo.
are you planning on joining the navy, as your forefathers did?

are you planning on joining the navy, as your forefathers did?

I dont intend to join any armed forces for this or any other country. People here arent fucking worth dying for.

edit: My grandfather was only in the navy because at the time, it was mandatory to join the armed forces for a given period. National Service I think the terms called, but I cant remember. This has since been abolished in this country.

I have two current ear piercings.

They are both on my left ear. The first hole is a 00 Gauge, and the second is a very small 14 gauge.

I had one on my right ear to even out the 00, but it got infected.

:)