Piercings/Tattoos?

as for piercings I have only one, in my nose. and I have 3 tattoos, this is the newest and the one that I like the most,in my left leg, are:eek:ne in my right wrist and one in my right leg...

Imagen007-4.jpg

I have my ears both pierced, but only once for each one, so I wear "normal" earrings.

About tattoos, I don't have any but sometimes I've thought to get one.
Never known what drawing/style use for but I know I'd love to get a tattoo on my right shoulder... I've always liked this point.

i dont have any...might get a few tattoos sometime in the future, but wouldnt want a piercing, i dont think they look good.

I'll get that on my lower back,one colored red,one colored blue,and one green.

I guess that would be cool.
No!, Not cool, Nikki! Tramp Stamp. Trailer Trash Target!
I dunno... but I mean if it causes a problem I'll just remove it. it's not that bad really
Piercings are expensive with my currently minimal budget, so I don't really think about experimenting with areas like that. But if you do it and think about changing rings, I suggest staying away from horseshoes and anything with gems/pieces that can easily get caught on clothing.
and a piercing like that won't stay forever, the will grow out. your body will reject it
Good possibility. I wanted a vertical sternum piercing but my piercer said it would definitely be rejected because my sternum isn't padded enough and my chest is too heavy.
Ugh hip/Lower back tattoos =Tramp Stamps.
Agreed.
omg whats up with the retards that peirce themselves? my friend Jelly(angelica) she pierched both her ears 6 times each, and her nose, and her belly button, all by herself....wtf??
It's the traditional way of piercing, and I don't meaning strictly in ancient practices, etc. My grandmother pierced my mom's and aunt's ears when they were young. She used needle and thread, and kept the thread moist with Vaseline while the holes healed.

I've got 2 lobe piercings on each ear, first two 8 gauge (not big), one upper and one lower cartilage on each and daith(outer cartilage in front of ear) on left ear. I had my rook(inner cartilage) done on my right ear, but it got a "take it out or get a blood disease" infection. I have missing cartilage there now. I think it was partly cause a curved post was used and not a captive bead ring like in typical inital piercings.

I have a monroe (not painful compared to other places), tongue and right nipple piercings. I'll get around to the left one eventually. I've thought about a nose ring but I don't know if I could pull it off.

No tattoos, but I have some design ideas. I think the first I'll get is the gold Ankh in the center of my back, just below my shoulder blades. It has a lot of sentimental/life value to me.

I think neck, name and stomach (for women) tattoos are bad choices. For women who plan on having kids anyway, it wouldn't look too hot during or after popping one out.

I don't have any piercings and i don't plan on getting any except for my tongue. I love tatoos though. I want Alexi Laiho tatooed onto my fingers in blood red in a pretty font..maybe old english. And i want a big Cradle of Filth tribute tatooed onto my lower back. First, i have to think of how i'm gonna make it. I also want a dragon wrapping around my arm.

I think it would look cool Nikki, so I say if you want it, you should have it:)
The shoulder tattoos are pretty awesome too. But I'm not planning on getting a tattoo for the popular fear of it looking fucked up when I'm like 75.

Lady Laiho
[QUOTE ]I don't have any piercings and i don't plan on getting any except for my tongue. I love tatoos though. I want Alexi Laiho tatooed onto my fingers in blood red in a pretty font..maybe old english. And i want a big Cradle of Filth tribute tatooed onto my lower back. First, i have to think of how i'm gonna make it. I also want a dragon wrapping around my arm.[/QUOTE]

Haha A band tramp stamp, That's even worse than a regular tramp stamp.
And why would u get Alexi's name on your hand. It's not like he loves you, Or even knows you exsist.Oh and getting a band tattoed on you is one of the dumbest ideas for a tattoo ever!

I don't have any piercings and i don't plan on getting any except for my tongue. I love tatoos though. I want Alexi Laiho tatooed onto my fingers in blood red in a pretty font..maybe old english. And i want a big Cradle of Filth tribute tatooed onto my lower back. First, i have to think of how i'm gonna make it. I also want a dragon wrapping around my arm.

wow you are fucking retarded