Piercings/Tattoos?

it doesn't. It's pretty nice actually. But well I wouldn't have it exactly like in the picture. the ribbon would be black and it wouldn't be in my upper back like the pic but on my lower back like from my elbows until like 5 cm above my ass

Most people get piercings/tattoos for attention.
But, this is my collection:
Belly button pierced and love heart on your hip, such a typical set up for blondes like you. Be original!

Anyways, I have a piercing in each ear, been thinking about a eyebrow piercing and a tattoo on my upper arm. Still trying to come up with something that I won't regret getting on my arm though.

:rolleyes:
Of course it's possible.

piercingback_small.jpg

And getting pierced doesn't hurt that much, unless it's like your ear cartilage. You only feel a very sharp pain when the needle is actually going through you, after that, no more pain. But stuff keeps coming out for a long time and you have to clean it constantly, which might be kinda hard to do if you get a corset on your back, unless you have someone to help you.

Okay that looks nice, but only for the picture, for me it's mindless for someone to make something like this, because it's gonna hook to the clothes.Am I right?

i have my bellybutton peirced, second holes in my ears. the first holes in my ears used to be stretched to a 0 guage, it was pretty big, i could stick a pen, and a lock from your locker through them, but, i was in the musical last year and i was made to take them out, as well as my nose peircing. i also used to have my lip peirced. no tattoos, if i do get any it will be when im older that way i know it wont be a mistake and i wont regret it.

Of course it's possible.

piercingback_small.jpg

And getting pierced doesn't hurt that much, unless it's like your ear cartilage. You only feel a very sharp pain when the needle is actually going through you, after that, no more pain. But stuff keeps coming out for a long time and you have to clean it constantly, which might be kinda hard to do if you get a corset on your back, unless you have someone to help you.

and a piercing like that won't stay forever, the will grow out. your body will reject it