Piercings/Tattoos?

I have my right ear pierced and enlarged, to 1 cm, nipple piercing, and 2 tatt0z.

I only have my ears pierced. One hole on each now, can't make any more 'cause they are so full of scars. I am planning to get my lower lip pierced, and if I would ever get a tattoo it would propably be the piano keys around my wrist, shoulder or ankle.

I would like to have tattoo but I'm quite fucked up, because my parents are strict about things like that and I don't have 16, so... yeah. But I don't like a lot of tattoes or piercings, cuz it looks too luxuriant and became fashionable nowadays :Smug: Something simple and symbolic (for tattoo) will be nice, but really I'm not much into that stuff...

img8619km1.jpg

img8618sy2.jpg

img8631rk2.jpg

thats it.
I'm bored :rolleyes:

n00b u d0 n0t kn0w t3h j0k3z0rz c0z u j01n3d lyk th1s y34r and u n0t kn0w t3h tr00 styl3z 0f t3h twack twack

I still comprehend the basic concept dick :lol:

hahah!
to aftermidnight: you have a cute tat! I want one almost at the same place, but more on the right side.

Aww thanks!

My lip is the only interesting thing I have pierced.

I used to have my belly button, but it got infected. Booooo.

To which lips are you refering?

when i find/create my perfect guitar i'll probably get a tattoo of it on my left shoulder blade, not too big though.

i also want a treble cleff and bass cleff...but i'm not sure where.

I have 5 piercings, including 2 on belly button and not counting 2 regular earrings on each ear. And a tattoo of a plum tree branch on my ribs.