Pilgie, feel free to read this...

I'm glad the flaming stopped, to be honest.
All this space on the board, like Wendy said and nothing to reply to. I've had many times to hold myself back, from not posting to those flaming-threads...sometimes i just wanted to yell and
kick some asses in here, but i'm glad i didn't.
I'm not good in flaming, can't seem to find the right words.
I'd rather use the space on the board to say something usefull.
And i think we are all beginning to understand...
It looks like we are speaking, instead of talking and listening instead of hearing...
i like that tought!

xxx Iris xxx

You know, I heard that song on the radio about four or five weeks ago...The Bone (local classic rock station) does "The Bone Metal Zone" Fridays from 9 to midnight. They play a lot of cool shit...everything from Metallica to Testament to Manowar to Jason Newsted's assorted side projects. If anybody here ever sees an opportunity to pick up something with Newsted on it that has a song called "Colossus," do so...it's fuckin' hilarious.

K, Pyrus..
i heard ya!
You're right...but it's hard to post something interesting when the whole board is full of crap, it won't inspire me then.
I love the board like it is going on right now,
it's interesting.
I'm starting to see a different side of people, which i haven't seen before.
And that makes me think, too.
I love to see that there is more in a person then just flaming and
spewing non-sense all over the board.
I might have to change my opinion about someone and
that makes me think of myself, if i'm willing to open my eyes.
Usually, i am..

xxx Iris xxx

Newsted does a lot of funny stuff. Remember his days in Flotsam and Jetsam. A lot of funnier songs on that cd. And even funny is that in the booklet, the lyrics are in microscopic text.