Pilgie, feel free to read this...

i got my sister-in-law a brittany spears album becuase i didnt know what album to get her. i figured it'd be a good one to have to return haha.
-neal

There are some cruel people on this board. Oh, and yeah, Vanilla Ice came out with that rap "Metal" cd and claimed to be hardcore. Didn't he also want to go by his real name instead of Vanilla Ice?

It's true, I wanna be just like Vanilla Ice. And I'm gonna get lots of chicks. They won't be as hot as metal chicks but that's ok I can deal with that.

Yeah, you are going to get a lot of hermaphrodite chicks. Ok, technically they can't be called chicks, but that is all that I can think of.

Yeah Pyrus, I know. Kind of tired of flaming Guerrilla really. It has been going on for so long now, it's just not as fun as it used to be.

Yeah, it seems like the good flames have dried up. Guerilla's half-assing it, and Pilgrim's gotten all "peace, love and happiness." Severance looked promising, but then he just HAD to go and be logical and intelligent. That one's kinda my fault...sorry. Maybe I should start singing Iced Earth's praises again; we could get something going there.

Well, Trapped is gone, Ledmag isn't here often, I couldn't flame you now, the only person left is neal and he's too stoned to be able to flame with out help.