Pilgie, feel free to read this...

I agree with you Iris. And really, think about how many lives you live. Everyone lives more than one, but really, they all connect to make one. You live a life through your mind (dreams, thoughts, imagination, etc.), in this world (touching, feeling, seeing, hearing, listening, etc.), and those are the main two, but then everyone has other lives that they also live, like maybe here on the net, or though stories they write, etc. Sorry, I can't think very well right now, because NFL is on. Go Titans. Anyway, yes, you can connect with anything that is alive. Life is just so amazing. And you can't really define or bring it down to one thing. Life is such an amazing and challenging experience. Love it. Love every day. And I'm not going to say whether life is forever or not, but I am going to say that *I* do believe that it is, because even after your body dies and you leave this world, your soul shall move on to experience things that you could never dream or imagine. Oh, and one more thing, never stop dreaming.

Don't be afraid...dreams are immortal.

Fanboy quote aside, enjoy being in love...it can be really shitty and miserable (especially if it's not returned), but if it's good, it's the best thing in the world. And yes, it DOES feel good to finally get that sorta thing off your chest; the problems come after you tell the person and realize you've got no fucking chance in the -

Sorry. As for connecting with people online, I think that sort of connection can come through talking in person or over the 'net...I think, however, that it's easier to achieve that connection online. See, if you don't know your new soulmate personally, you only know what they've told you, so you can project whatever good qualities you're looking for onto them and thus make it easier to establish a connection. It works the same way with having a crush on someone you don't know - you project the qualities of your dream lover onto them, but invariably (in my experience) they almost always turn out to be really unpleasant in some way. I've only found one girl that wasn't somehow a bitch, and I fell in love with her...thus my current angsty situation. Sorry to be a cynic about this, but I really have no faith in connecting with people I don't know.

I'm not really a big football fan, but the city needs some consolement after the World Series debacle...go Niners.

And no, i didn't saw that movie, i've tried to look it up, but it isn't in our database, yet.
Pi, just arrived and i took it home this afternoon,
but i still have to watch it. but not tomorrow, then it's party-time!
And Pyrus, be cynical, nothing wrong with that, i won't judge you for that. Believe whatever you want.
"create your own religion" .
And yes, i do believe dreams are immortal.
Man, Warrel's lyrics start to frighten me, hihi.
Nah, just believe when you can't believe anymore.
;)

-x-
Iris

Man, then you quoted Waking Life some in that and you didn't even know it. See, you made a connection with the creator of that movie. A connection that you didn't even know about. Another example of a connection. Anyway, make sure that when you get the chance to get Waking Life you get it. From what you said above, you would thoroughly enjoy it.

vice002.jpg

Originally posted by Pyrus
See this, Pilgrim? Intelligent discussion! IN YO FACE, NIGGA!!

Oops...I just ruined it, didn't I?

I know its blowing me away.....What the hell has this placed turned into???????

I prefer you call me NEGRO!!

everyone laughs at vanilla ice, but that fucker has it MADE. millions of bucks, big house, hot wife, and most importantly never has to fucking work ever again. so yeh, im sure he cries all the time about how no one likes him while hes fuckin his babe, or driving his ferrari to the bank.
-neal