Please check out my EP! (Sneapster guest solos + re-amp)

Marcus have you given any thought to hosting this over at Bandcamp or something? Maybe as a "name your price" download, which you can offer for free but accept payments if people want? Seriously, I would have happily tossed you a couple of bucks for this, this is some damn good music. And I'm sure others feel the same way.

I have to say great job to everyone who had a hand in making this EP. The Hedonist is by far my favourite track, guitar tones are nuts all around. The outtakes at the end of Architect of Fate are hilarious. Congrats to Marcus and all! When do we get a full-length?:headbang:

Thanks so much guys! And fuck, I have to admit I'm still basking in the success of finishing this, but I've got tons of other riffs floating around in various silly-named project files, so I'll definitely be getting back to making songs out of 'em soon, and I'm sure Sean will be all too willing to contribute again :headbang:

I need about 20 more minutes of music from you Marcus. When I run it takes about 32 minutes. Your ep gets finished after about 10 minutes, so then I have to fuck around with my mp3 player to change bands. Therefore you must make more sweet music. Right now.

Apparently I am no good at estimating time. But it still doesn't last the whole run. By the way I play children of bodom's last album after yours alot and your stuff is totally at their level. There is no drop off in guitar playing quality.

Very spiffy tracks, man. The only other thing I've heard you do is solo over Journey so yeah, this is much more like it. :p

Apparently I am no good at estimating time. But it still doesn't last the whole run. By the way I play children of bodom's last album after yours alot and your stuff is totally at their level. There is no drop off in guitar playing quality.

Thanks man! Though while musically Blooddrunk is pretty crappy IMO, I'm the first to say Alexi shits all over me at guitar, but hey, at least I'm not an alcoholic midget who looks like a girl :lol: (nah, but seriously, he's one of my top-5 favorite guitarists, big fan :worship: )

Very spiffy tracks, man. The only other thing I've heard you do is solo over Journey so yeah, this is much more like it. :p

Hahaha, and while stoned off my ass no less :D Thanks dude!