Please videotape opeth's set!

Serenity Painted Death

New Metal Member
Jul 20, 2003
Visit site
Will someone please videotape opeth's set and sell it on ebay or somewhere? I showed up a half hour late last night to the boston show and it was one of the biggest mistakes of my life. Wouldn't it be wonderful to have one of these shows on video? Opeth may never do a show like this again. I hope there are some other opeth fans that would kill for a video of this as well. please respond and/or tape the damn show!

I'm more interested in someone recording it and putting the MP3's out on the net...but yes, someone should definately try and record it.

yeah that stream brings back memories :D

I'm hoping to see the 'peth in the flesh when they come to the pub down the road on their damnation tour.

heres hoping.

I too would love for someone to video tape one of the shows on this tour since its not coming within a thousand miles of me!!!

Well, the Kazaa network has some videos of Opeth when they went on tour with Nevermore... I'm guessing you can get those at www.bootlegmania.com. Not sure what all WinMX has, but I could search. :D

***Nevermind that bootlegmania crap, the videos say it in them, not sure on the URL for it though.

I also found somebody on WinMX who shares whole shows apparently, and has 'em on TV4 as well. None of the shows this guy shares are recent though - much less from the Damnation tour.

i'd pay up to $50 for a tape or dvd of the damnation show (just opeth). Really guys this is a monumental tour that may never happen again! i wish opeth themselves would tape it and sell it so they could get the money for their work! And if the canandians taped it, then where are those guys? I need a copy! i would watch it every damn day! where do you find the streams of opeth?

Serenity Painted Death said:
i'd pay up to $50 for a tape or dvd of the damnation show (just opeth). Really guys this is a monumental tour that may never happen again! i wish opeth themselves would tape it and sell it so they could get the money for their work! And if the canandians taped it, then where are those guys? I need a copy! i would watch it every damn day! where do you find the streams of opeth?

how much would you pay for an audio recording :loco:

Hey SPD, where were you sitting at Berklee? The 2 people to my right showed up about a half hour late, so I figured they were just there for PT, but I could tell they were really into Opeth. I was in Row L.

sp_33 i was in row Q

and metalathiest....if the quality is good i might pay up to 20 for an audio.....again i wish opeth themselves would sell it, because i would feel funny payin someone else too much for opeth's material.

hell..id buy it...not for 50 big ones but i wouldnt mind owning something like that...thats a good idea...i just hope someday they come to my area...

*sends subliminal message to Opeth: come to California...Northern California*

People, this is crucial for someone to document this tour onto video! Will they ever tour and play damnation material in the states or anywhere again?
Sure we'll see them play metal gigs, but i feel like this is a once in a lifetime thing. I'll watch it like i watch Hendirx at Isle of Wight 18 days before he died, Jeff buckley in chicago (he's gone too), Gentle giant in germany (way too old to play the stuff anymore, and stevie wonder in the late 60's early 70's now that man could play the drums!!!!!

shit i ended up going to a mates house last night, tonight i'll post some samples most likely. My brother is a comp nerd, he'll tell me where to host it and shit.. aiight

word... right