pod farm

Dalinkwent48@aim.com

Be Creative, Get Laid
Apr 7, 2009
Jersey
i have PT8 Le and the mbox 2 mini so i dont have an ilok nor do i have any of the line6 outboard gear is there anyway i can run pod farm without it or am i gonna have to buy an ilok or a line6 interface?

yeah ive noticed a few times i sat here saying "u know, i should really pick one of those up" but i almost always just put it the side...and itll run with the mbox mini? i know dudes who have the pro and use the ilok but i havent seen anyone that has a mini and uses it

yeah ive noticed a few times i sat here saying "u know, i should really pick one of those up" but i almost always just put it the side...and itll run with the mbox mini? i know dudes who have the pro and use the ilok but i havent seen anyone that has a mini and uses it

Let's remember that this device works like a key - all it basically does is it allows you to use plugins that have been registered to your Pace account, as well as downloaded to your iLok from the Pace site, where the different manufacturers send the registration files for you to download. It's really dead easy, when you need something registered you just go to the Pace site and click a few times, provided you've already registered the product at the manufacturers' sites.

Your iLok must be connected to use these registration files, and this way you can use it in multiple computers, on one at a time, if you have your plugins installed in multiple computers.

To make it work, you must install some drivers on the computer you want to use it with, but it doesn't matter what hardware or DAW you use.