Poets of Future

1-)Im 14 years old
2-)Im not speaking english,I speak Turkish.
3-)I write it in 10 minutes,I didnt work on it so much.

But according to you Im a bad writer.Im sorry beacuse of this disgusting writing.I cant put my heart on it.I tried but people on my ages have said lot of bad things to me.And I AM ALONE.I have no mercy,no love.I only have Hate and fear and it makes me powerful.

:lol: Calm down. I never said you were a bad writer, I said you need to practice more. The more you write, and the more poetry you read, the more you will learn and improve. It's a skill, takes time and effort to get very good. I said it's a good start, now build upon it!

:lol: Calm down. I never said you were a bad writer, I said you need to practice more. The more you write, and the more poetry you read, the more you will learn and improve. It's a skill, takes time and effort to get very good. I said it's a good start, now build upon it!

I was calm already.But now Im in 8th grade and ı am studying for an exam which is very very important in my life.I always wanted to write but I cant.Its a truth that I dont read so much book. :D But if you can advice me some books,I will build upon it.I hope that "harsh critizes" wont be an earthquake...I will resist and practice.Thanks for your attention.

I was calm already.But now Im in 8th grade and ı am studying for an exam which is very very important in my life.I always wanted to write but I cant.Its a truth that I dont read so much book. :D But if you can advice me some books,I will build upon it.I hope that "harsh critizes" wont be an earthquake...I will resist and practice.Thanks for your attention.

Hmm, some good books. For your style of poem I would advise reading anything by H.P Lovecraft or Stephen King. :D

RiderOfJustice, that's not nice!

Toygun the Reaper: I actually like it I think its very sweet. Keep up the good work. As with ANYTHING, there's always room for improvement, and if you really like writing poetry you should totally go for it.

RiderOfJustice, that's not nice!

Toygun the Reaper: I actually like it I think its very sweet. Keep up the good work. As with ANYTHING, there's always room for improvement, and if you really like writing poetry you should totally go for it.

Thank you.At least theres some one who encourges me except Heartless_Name :)

Toygun the Reaper by writing something like this here, you should expect every kind of opinions. IMO you have a lot of ideas but they're all messed in your head and you just can't combine them into something more original and more impactable. You should use more symbolism and not no reveal the feelings so clearly, you should let people use their imagination in different directions. Keep on writing, because that way you'll make it better and better and with more ideas, that's the only way, I think. ;)

1-)Im 14 years old
2-)Im not speaking english,I speak Turkish.
3-)I write it in 10 minutes,I didnt work on it so much.

But according to you Im a bad writer.Im sorry beacuse of this disgusting writing.I cant put my heart on it.I tried but people on my ages have said lot of bad things to me.And I AM ALONE.I have no mercy,no love.I only have Hate and fear and it makes me powerful.
Try Iambic pentameters (which means 10 syllables per line, or have each line with equal syllables) ,and rhyming schemes, and more decisive/critical, large words etc. Rhyming makes poems more attractive, though cliche it is still a skill to hook the reader. Don't worry about yourself and this whole emotion thing, if you cannot do it yourself, learn to be empathetic and adopt somebody elses role, as if you are somebody else writing a poem.
Considering that english is your second language, do not write in english yet, go for your native language at first and then move on to english, or translate your turkish poems. Use large and descriptive words to sound mysterious, to add more beauty and a sense of emotion to the poem. Good luck with your work:)

Thank you.At least theres some one who encourges me except Heartless_Name :)
Look dude, if your work is shit- I will tell you. Constructive criticism and honesty is the best way, and if I lie to you it won't help. I would say your poem has a good sense of emotion, yet it is not that appealing to my tastes, it uses techniques that I don't seek in a poem, I'm a more rhymy dude as you see

Look dude, if your work is shit- I will tell you. Constructive criticism and honesty is the best way, and if I lie to you it won't help. I would say your poem has a good sense of emotion, yet it is not that appealing to my tastes, it uses techniques that I don't seek in a poem, I'm a more rhymy dude as you see

keyword, this is not what's happing with alot of ppl who post their comments