Poets of Future

Yeah being honest is always best in critizes.But "ghey poem ghey thread " and things like that make me feel angry.But sometimes harsh is best.In turkish we have a sentence:" Your friends say harsh things cause your friend always thinks of you."

Yeah being honest is always best in critizes.But "ghey poem ghey thread " and things like that make me feel angry.But sometimes harsh is best.In turkish we have a sentence:" Your friends say harsh things cause your friend always thinks of you."
Aye it's annoying to joke about people's work, especially when you're asking for criticism, not credit

I will alwayz appreciate dark love lyrics. Look at it this way people, their lyrics are much better than mine.

I think so.Love is not the kind of emotion people think it is.Love means sacrifice.Love is painful and savage.People think that love is very soft.But love has a dagger which opens deep wounds in your heart.İn metal music,I see this.Thats why I love metal.Tragedic love is always best.

love causes hurt and dark lyrics don't, they usually make me feel good, strange I know.
Besides, there are already 99999 million songs about love

:lol: someone call the waambulance

waambulance-banner.jpg

sorry, Joe but I don't really like it that much

maybe I need to reread it with diffrent music in the background, Savatage doesn't seem to fit it

sorry, Joe but I don't really like it that much

maybe I need to reread it with diffrent music in the background, Savatage doesn't seem to fit it