Political Heavy Metal

Boru

Conceived In Fire
May 29, 2006
Virginia
It seems political influenced music is more of a rap or punk thing but what are some good politicaly heavy metal bands?

Draconian said:
I hate Politics. Its funny how you see all these "Intellectual" Uni Students think they're the shit, because they think they know how much money should be spent on schools or some shit.

thats such a baseless comment. anyway, nevermore tend to be quite political, so check them out if you haven't already.

Draconian said:
I hate Politics. Its funny how you see all these "Intellectual" Uni Students think there the shit, because they think they know how much money should be spent on schools or some shit.

What the hell does that have to do with politics.

The only metal band I can think of who has made 'political' songs and doesn't infact suck at it is Skyclad. Probably because Martin Walkyier is one of (if not the) best lyricists in metal and has the ability to write meaningful songs without them turning out preachy or lame. Quite the opposite infact.

99% of all bands who try to be meaningful or political fucking blow.

I'm not into politics in music. If I want my dose of political bullshit I will have coffee and watch the news in the morning until no longer being able to stand the world.

Fuck old men in suits.

Fuck pseudo intellectuals

Instead of electing politicians we should kill them.