DigiPacks...

• Love'em... they represent a true collectible

Votes: 33 31.1%
  • Hate'em... their creator should be placed in a medieval torture device

Votes: 60 56.6%
  • Don't know... I am amongst the 6% of undecided voters every election season

Votes: 13 12.3%

• Total voters
Depends. For multi-disc releases, digipak all the way. In my experience, multi-disc jewel cases seem to just disintegrate after a couple of weeks; the digis tend to hold up a little bit better. I've already broken the teeth on my PPUSA sampler!

But for single discs, Jewel case. Generally, once I buy a CD it rip it, and stow it away unless I need it in my car, where durability and ease of use are rather important, since I only change discs when stopped, and stopping mostly only gives you a few seconds to swap out.

Only superjewel is real.
Never knew those were called SuperJewel cases...I can only think of a couple I have in that format off the top of my head (Katatonia's "Live Consternation" I believe and...something else lol), but I like it. My only complaint about it is that it's slightly larger than a jewel case, and therefore a pain in the ass if you have storage that's set up to precisely fit jewel cases.

They are way more expensive to make than regular jewel cases because of the special design, but I love them. Peaceville and Profound Lore print alot of their releases on Superjewel because they got class. :D

Yep, I like those superjewel cases but didn't know what they were called before. I might have known. :)

My copy of Barren Earth's CD came in one of those, hand-delivered by Aki last year at PP. :kickass: