Poll on www.cobhc.com

COBHC Webmaster

COBHC Webmaster
Jun 25, 2005
www.cobhc.com
Hi everybody!

I'm sure you already noticed the poll at www.cobhc.com and picked your favourite songs. The band came up with this idea after they had some problems of compiling a setlist for the next tours. So you can help the band by choosing your 4 favourite songs!

I can imagine that you have a few questions. Here are some answers:

Why aren't all songs listed?

There are a few songs that the band doesn't like and don't wanna play live (In The Shadows, Taste Of My Scythe, etc.) and there are songs which can be found in the live standard set anyway (Needled 24/, Downfall, etc).

When will the poll end?

There is no exact date but the band needs the results very quickly so that the songs can be rehearsed. So it's better if you don't wait too long until you vote!

Why aren't any results shown?

Only the band has access to the results when the poll is running. We will show the results when the poll has finished. Please note that the band is not obliged to play the songs with the most votes. The poll will just give an impression on what songs their fans want to hear.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanx for telling! I just voted:
Lake Bodom, Towards Dead End, Kissing the Shadows, Bodom Beach Terror.

One song from each album....

I just did it... I voted Red Light In My Eyes Part 1... Bed Of Razors... Sixpounder & Angel's Don't Kill... If I had my time back though I would of chose follow the reaper in place of bed of razors... i didnt notice it there :erk:

Well, I choose Children of bodom, deadnight warrior, children of decadence and Sixpounder...
I think it's a good idea 'cause the aim on a gig is to give all for the fans..

PepeGonzales

@parn666: you're stupid, dude! they always play these songs..
f.e: Lake Bodom they've played it for years...

I voted for those songs I've never heard live:
- Children of Bodom
- Follow The Reaper
- Hatebreeder
- Bodom Beach Terror (just because:p)

Red Light In My Eyes pt. 1, Hate Crew Deathroll, Your Better Of Dead (I think They would be the most sing-along-ish and best live songs) and Lake Bodom cause its classic!!!

Wheres IN THE SHADOWS!?!?!? :erk:

Bodom Beach Terror
Follow The Reaper
Lake Bodom
Children Of Decadence

Well, I didn't vote for any of HCDR because I've seen a lot of those songs live.... I voted for Hatebreeder, Follow the Reaper, Children of Decadence and Mask of Sanity (I want to see Janne do the solo).

Close calls for me were: Children of Bodom, You're better off dead, LAke Bodom, Deadnight Warrior, Bodom After Midnight

@ Shagoroth:
Well, they don't play Towards anymore, same goes for Lake Bodom, on their newer setlist, Kissing the Shadows is new to the setlist, I just want them to keep this song, and Bodom Beach Terror, cuz I picked one song per album...

@ Areyoudeadyet?
....just because he likes 2 Something Wild songs, it doesn't mean that he is a basher...

But please, don't make another 'fanboy/freak fan vs. basher/fans from the beginning' thread...

I love the nail and in the shadows... but the guy didnt say "they are my favorite" he said "they are the best bodom songs ever" so i assumed someone like that is one of the people bashing the new album.