Poll on www.cobhc.com

I didn't vote for Lake bodom because It is the most common song I have seen on live video's... If they were to make a DVD or something, or have concerts professionally filmed I would rather see a song I haven't seen them play many times before.

Warheart, Hatebreeder, Towards Dead End, Kissing The Shadows

i bet they'll play towards dead end and kissing the shadows, just wanted to make sure they do but it would be fucking awesome if they played warheart and hatebreeder.

Are You Dead Yet? said:
I didn't vote for Lake bodom because It is the most common song I have seen on live video's... If they were to make a DVD or something, or have concerts professionally filmed I would rather see a song I haven't seen them play many times before.

So if every band did things like that, all the live dvd's would be like "The Worst Of.." collections. Since "the worst songs" are 100% surely the ones least played live :p

Oh and I voted for Deadnight Warrior, Lake Bodom, Touch Like Angel Of Death and Hatecrew Deathroll. That's if I remember correctly :D

I remember alexi saying somewhere that Children of Decadence was too technically difficult or something to play live.

Kissing the Shadows
Follow the Reaper
Black Widow
Red Light In My Eyes Part 2

Common people, why are you voting for songs that are already being played live?

Lake Bodom, Hatebreeder, CoB and Children Of Decadence. Yeah I know they played most of this already. But that's still the songs I'd like to hear for the first time at a future concert.

Thanks everybody for your votes so far! The response 24 hours after the poll started is extremely good! Until now more than 2500 people voted and in total more than 10000 votes were made. Not everybody made use of his 4 vote options...

I can tell you that the song with the most votes got 633 votes and the least voted song only got 128 votes.

There are also some suprising results so far.

Why are some of you retards telling us what you voted for? WHE DONT CARE AND its stupid to read ! Just vote damit dont freaking try and be cool about it geesh

DeathPact said:
Why are some of you retards telling us what you voted for? WHE DONT CARE AND its stupid to read ! Just vote damit dont freaking try and be cool about it geesh
Still more interesting than the usual "Favorite/Best/Most Underated 50 songs" threads

I voted for Bed of Razors, Follow the reaper, Hate Crew Deathroll and Knuckleduster. Hope they'll play one of these songs at the Quebec gig.